What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone

I can’t believe it it’s actually raining today like the news said it would. Good consistent rain too not just a sprinkle that dries up before it soaks in. Thanks to hurricane Marie. I scored some gold at the beach last night. I even got a mercury dime and a Benjamin half. I still need to take photos but here’s a pic of my buddies fines as we were leaving the beach.
IMG_2787.webp
he got a Walker half not pictured.
 

I don't know if this works for everyone. But, I found that I can start one of these videos then another then another. They will all play at the same time! I had Running Bare, The Streak, Tennessee Bird Walk and the original Running Bear going all at the same time!

Took me back to a time where the catch phrase was, "Oooohhhh!!! THE COLORS!!! THE COLORS!!!"
🫨😵‍💫🤪
 
Good morning!
I'm celebrating Labor Day by working. How about y'all?
 
Off driving an hour to get some copper from guy that has a yard of broken down vehicles.
Has 650 pounds so I guess it's worth the drive.
It's kind of crazy actually, to think that I would of paid him $650 in the late 90's.
Today I have to add another $4K to that total.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom