What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all. Plenty of chores for me to do while not working today.
 
9.4 of 14k
6.1 of 18k
IMG_2802.webp
IMG_2800.webp
IMG_2799.webp
IMG_2801.webp
 
Off driving an hour to get some copper from guy that has a yard of broken down vehicles.
Has 650 pounds so I guess it's worth the drive.
It's kind of crazy actually, to think that I would of paid him $650 in the late 90's.
Today I have to add another $4K to that total.
Well I drove to hicksville this morning.

The #1 copper turns out to be submarine 1000 mcm.
He burned the casings off which left a high graphite powder.
I could deal with that but it slid quickly.

He had 2 piles of #2 copper and wanted #1 pricing.
"WTF is in your head, I drive 75 minutes on a holiday and your squeezing my balls!"
"Better yet get your f'ing copper off my truck now!"
I had the vibrations going, not good.

Wasted trip, don't need him as a supplier.
But now I feel like going after his bread and butter.
 
Well I drove to hicksville this morning.

The #1 copper turns out to be submarine 1000 mcm.
He burned the casings off which left a high graphite powder.
I could deal with that but it slid quickly.

He had 2 piles of #2 copper and wanted #1 pricing.
"WTF is in your head, I drive 75 minutes on a holiday and your squeezing my balls!"
"Better yet get your f'ing copper off my truck now!"
I had the vibrations going, not good.

Wasted trip, don't need him as a supplier.
But now I feel like going after his bread and butter.
dumb-ass-smh reds wife gif.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom