What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yeh... Smart, stronger then possible for her age....
And, when I'm reading to her or we are playing with educational toys, she is sweet and I get a hug and... bap ah bap ah (grandpa) I try to remember the mother goose rhymes, and not the Andrew Dice clay versions... I know those... and sing to her in to nap land. Sweet but sassy !! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
And, when I'm reading to her or we are playing with educational toys, she is sweet and I get a hug and... bap ah bap ah (grandpa) I try to remember the mother goose rhymes, and not the Andrew Dice clay versions... I know those... and sing to her in to nap land. Sweet but sassy !! :laughing7: :laughing7:

1788922154547.webp
 
And, when I'm reading to her or we are playing with educational toys, she is sweet and I get a hug and... bap ah bap ah (grandpa) I try to remember the mother goose rhymes, and not the Andrew Dice clay versions... I know those... and sing to her in to nap land. Sweet but sassy !! :laughing7: :laughing7:

 
Looking at the piece sticking out-well my eyes says to the brain. It looks like they left the head on.
Well..... That's OK !!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

so yummy.gif
 
Good morning!☕️ I keep hearing a big cool down is coming. I hope soon.
Cool would be nice. So would some rain. The trees are already dropping their leaves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom