Msbeepbeep
Platinum Member
You too Rustygold, sure a strange turn of things for sure.
Bart your gonna need a bigger boat! We all may be going with ya!
Bart your gonna need a bigger boat! We all may be going with ya!
Stay safe everyone and let’s hope this thing blows over soon. Good luck!
Your garden as a pantry stockpile.
[FONT=&]AARC[/FONT]
I been yelling at my brother to get out of Fla. for a week now !
I`m glad to tell you... he/wife has left your state as of 9 AM this morning and is on his way back to N.Y. state.
I got your back buddy
Gary
i got two out of Fla. hope you are well

wish I got the memo …..florida is about the size of Italy,cant even find spagetti down hereAARC
I been yelling at my brother to get out of Fla. for a week now !
I`m glad to tell you... he/wife has left your state as of 9 AM this morning and is on his way back to N.Y. state.
I got your back buddy
Gary
Funny you posted this,notice a lot more coons around with the local food joints shut down,pelicans to since no boats going out...more road killLadyfriend laughing and laughing so strong she couldn't talk for a while..
She tried to toss an apple core past the fence for critters, timed her release wrong and , it's on the roof.
Must have been an underhand pitch.
Good grape,apple ,and banana salad though!
how to cook??Funny you posted this,notice a lot more coons around with the local food joints shut down,pelicans to since no boats going out...more road killhow to cook??

Cut it up small and put it in your conch fritter batter....no one will care !! Lol !!Funny you posted this,notice a lot more coons around with the local food joints shut down,pelicans to since no boats going out...more road killhow to cook??