ARC
Emerald Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 40,567
- Reaction score
- 151,008
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tarpon Springs
- Detector(s) used
- JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #13,181
Thread Owner
Friggin keyboard.
I hate these half keyboards... but it is only space I have on this com for one.
I am use to a full keyboard... this thing has a mind of its own.
I hate these half keyboards... but it is only space I have on this com for one.
I am use to a full keyboard... this thing has a mind of its own.
Spent 4 hours hunting and it wore me out! Today, I am going to act like Rusty and start burning some of these downed trees that are strewn all over the place. Man, I wish I wasn't so old and out of shape!







