THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,

I had read that the 600 is a turn on and go machine. Maybe a few less bells and whistles than the 800 but you get most of the benefits without the steep learning curve or hefty price.

I can go with that. I watched Calabash Diggers test garden, and I found out my MXT can't find diddly squat below 8 inches. It's an old detector, but still.

RR,

I had read that the 600 is a turn on and go machine. Maybe a few less bells and whistles than the 800 but you get most of the benefits without the steep learning curve or hefty price.

Most machines today have G.B. tracking but to get that extra depth in my and others opinion it's not a bad idea to manual ground balance. An inch in depth makes a lot of difference treasure hunting. That's a good machine you've chosen.

... He’s a friendly snake...
On the subject of friendly snakes...
Last Friday my grandson let the dogs out, left the sliding glass door open, then went to his room to continue playing video games.
From under his closed door, a black snake slithered out, raised up, giving him the eye.
Grandson freaked out, and my daughter came to his aid, seeing the 3 1/2 foot black snake go under his bed as he made a mad dash out the door grabbing a shovel and the chase was on to no avail for a fast and evasive snake. Finally they got our next door neighbor to capture it in a pillow case , who took it to his yard and set it free.
When my wife arrived home after shipping at Walmart, we were greeted at the car with an excited grandson spilling out his adventure.
I went to thank my neighbor who burst out laughing, retelling his version of a three ring clown time snake encounter.
Yes, indeed, he was friendly snake.

Last edited:
Hi Rook. Hi, ECS, Wordtalker, RR, Bill, RTR, Duckshot.

Sounds like you are happy with your choice of detector RR.

Hey Msbeepbeep

the only friendly snake is one pushing up daisies:tongue3:

Guess I'll go down to the local fortune teller to see what the forecast is for Monday. No rain today.

Bart,you there ?
Read 1/2 down this page > https://www.joshuagates.com/
10/9/19 @ 9 PM ....:) 1715 Fleet
I'll be watching roger. Maybe my friend Bradley Williamson will be on with him....hes been on a few shows with Josh and is a first rate treasure finder !!

Adam and Eve: First people to ignore Apple terms and conditions.

Tomorrow is Perryville Preparedness Day. Charge camera batteries, bring SD cards, Tripods, print maps, research the battle, find permission addresses, and wait impatiently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back