THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Morning Bill ... World Talker.

Hey rook ? Good morning buddy.

Finally getting a break. Sending half the guests home today. Its storming over here now.....blowing 30-35. After this blow the big yacht will leave and things will get a bit more relaxed. I've been entertaining 8 guests.....its been busy and I'm worn out from the non stop activity from 7 am - 9pm every day.

Morning you guys.

good morning guys,... bart, RR, Tom, GB, AARC, rook, bill, WT,....

Afternoon guys. Been out With the new critter Sadie. Shes a mess. Maybe well'll get a pic later. Bout to wear me out.

got some goodies today. This old hair brush was deep.....under about an inch of fused iron nails and other objects. Also got a possible silver ladle handle. This old hair brush has some killer decorative work on it !! After my shower I'll take some pics.

rook,

Shades of what we're going through with the misnamed Angel adopted stray cat. Devil would have been more appropriate.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Afternoon guys. Been out With the new critter Sadie. Shes a mess. Maybe well'll get a pic later. Bout to wear me out.

Great video Bart. Any hair on the brush ? Run a DNA test :laughing7:
The stories it could tell.

***BURP

Gnight...ehh.fennfenism ja ali babba... ***BURP

Efff in RUM ... ***BURP

***POOF***

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back