THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beavus slapping butthead.gif

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the guys I worked with at Greenwich England were Cockney. I had to put my glasses on, tell them to talk slower, and watch their lips. It is like they throw words in a blender and turn it on high. But we got to where we understood each other. They had trouble with my mountain twang too.
About my experience with my one and only meeting with a Cockney.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember a guy nicknamed Lowhanger! And Another nicknamed Bankwalker.Ya,ll know what a Bankwalker is?It,s another Suthin thang.
I think it is a Delta thing. Can't walk the banks here too many bluffs and nobs in the way.

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is a Delta thing. Can't walk the banks here too many bluffs and n I bs in the way.
Well,to be discrete as I can.When a bunch of guys would skinny dip in the swimming hole,most would hurry to get in the water so as not to display a lack of attributes,so to speak. But there,s always one dude that was gifted,shall we say who would walk along the bank of the creek to er,uh,display his winning the genetic lottery.:laughing7::icon_thumleft::notworthy: See Lob!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,to be discrete as I can.When a bunch of guys would skinny dip in the swimming hole,most would hurry to get in the water so as not to display a lack of attributes,so to speak. But there,s always one dude that was gifted,shall we say who would walk along the bank of the creek to er,uh,display his winning the genetic lottery.:laughing7::icon_thumleft::notworthy: See Lob!
Never heard that but know what you mean. Grew up with a guy that would do that. Nicknamed tripod.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day by underwater, new customers and 2 new underwater detectorists. We caught lobsters too! And saw an old barge wreck !! My new friend lu lu has the bug, the patience, and can dig underwater pretty good !! This was my 3rd trip teaching people the excal at the sandbar !!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day by underwater, new customers and 2 new underwater detectorists. We caught lobsters too! And saw an old barge wreck !! My new friend lu lu has the bug, the patience, and can dig underwater pretty good !! This was my 3rd trip teaching people the excal at the sandbar !!
Cool! I take it sharks aren't a worry?

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What key are you off of?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions