THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Well stopped by a permission as he took the beans off.
The site has a new name now.
"Penny Pitcher"
Them's were tight with the coin.
One crusty 1920
Cute little vessel saved my day.

View attachment 2053109
View attachment 2053110
Great to see u out swinging Peps… ooh i didnt no the Deus had a China setting… or is that feature only available on the 🇨🇦 ones?? 🤔 xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great to see u out swinging Peps… ooh i didnt no the Deus had a China setting… or is that feature only available on the 🇨🇦 ones?? 🤔 xx
I guess I was just back in the 70's once again.:laughing7:
Just have to know the right zones
Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 6.47.05 AM.png

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well stopped by a permission as he took the beans off.
The site has a new name now.
"Penny Pitcher"
Them's were tight with the coin.
One crusty 1920
Cute little vessel saved my day.

View attachment 2053109
View attachment 2053110
Cool little piece! although the miniature sets were popular in the early 1900's they really took off in the occupied era of the late 40's to 50's. I have a few sets of occupied miniature Tea Sets. I'll get a pic if I don't forget!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool little piece! although the miniature sets were popular in the early 1900's they really took off in the occupied era of the late 40's to 50's. I have a few sets of occupied miniature Tea Sets. I'll get a pic if I don't forget!
Morning Tony
The style of the pitcher is quite early it seems, but that doesn't mean much.
Still I'll take it over many other recovered finds that accumulate.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told there's a gold wedding ring on this property lost somewhere I'm staying at. It was lost about 20 years ago so chances are slim on me finding it and my luck I won't find it lol

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told there's a gold wedding ring on this property lost somewhere I'm staying at. It was lost about 20 years ago so chances are slim on me finding it and my luck I won't find it lol
you will find it if the Great Spirit wants you to find it

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you will find it if the Great Spirit wants you to find it
Well I shall hope that occurs if not oh well life goes on. Just a fun project to work on while I'm out here. Lots of time to look for it. Also supposedly when they dug their pool there was a lot of gold colored specks in the dirt that came up being the hills and gold is around here I am going to inspect the old pile of dirt that they moved with my metal detector probably nothing but may as well check it out

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20221030_155605_2.jpg

Found this nifty little buckle yesterday, just beside my church. The church was built sometime in the mid, to late 1800s. The buckle is about 1.25 in. x 1 in. It's Brass, with small amounts of silver gilt still on it. It seems pretty old.

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if the person who lost it is still around they usually have some idea where they lost it - if not start with the obvious places- yard flower bed garden where they parked where they chopped firewood by the well by the clothesline by pathways and fences and gates under fruit trees by the barn - if not there it may be in the middle of nowhere

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if the person who lost it is still around they usually have some idea where they lost it - if not start with the obvious places- yard flower bed garden where they parked where they chopped firewood by the well by the clothesline by pathways and fences and gates under fruit trees by the barn - if not there it may be in the middle of nowhere
I know the general area it was lost. As it was my aunts original wedding ring. But it got lost about 20 years ago that's a long time and a lot of area it could of ended up at over time

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the general area it was lost. As it was my aunts original wedding ring. But it got lost about 20 years ago that's a long time and a lot of area it could of ended up at over time
20 years is not long - i ve found lost rings for people still alive where the ring was lost way longer than that - it s one of the best things that can happen to a detector - people are real tickled especially if the ring was a family heirloom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions