cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only have to look at your photos, that is silver. no doubt.
really nice knife. definately not the New York company.
So it is a weighted handle, just like those candlesticks.

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The blade might have been made in England and assembled with a domestic handle in the USA.

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beachkid, I enjoy your posts as well! Keep posting! We have all learned a thing or two on this site and if it weren't for people like you posting so many great finds and selling enough on eBay to have a few "problems" it would be a boring forum. In my opinion anyway :)

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! There has been more posts this week due to I have had the flu and been in bed for 5 days. Not really a whole lot to do other then be locked in solitary confinement from the rest of the world! My family has made me move to the Inlaw part of the house with no cable and computer. Today was the fist time I went out the house. Nearly wrecked from being so dehydrated and light headed! But did get some chicken from zaxbys. Which is a huge step from bananas, rice, toast and water! My gosh! I hope to never have that again what ever it was! My buddy is a ER paramedic. He said it was probably the flu. When I first got it I was chilled to the bone! I thought for sure I would have a heart attack from shaking so bad. I think I prayed Til I passed out from the shock of it. Then woke with a 103 degree fever. Then all heck broke loose. But on a side note, I wanted to loose 30 lbs in the next 6 months or so. I lost 17 lbs since Saturday! I hope to be back to normal. I feel good but keep getting headaches from being dehydrated. Today I drove past my 2 favorite thrift stores, just wanted a nap! Then slept from 5 pm Til now, 1:00 am.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! There has been more posts this week due to I have had the flu and been in bed for 5 days. Not really a whole lot to do other then be locked in solitary confinement from the rest of the world! My family has made me move to the Inlaw part of the house with no cable and computer. Today was the fist time I went out the house. Nearly wrecked from being so dehydrated and light headed! But did get some chicken from zaxbys. Which is a huge step from bananas, rice, toast and water! My gosh! I hope to never have that again what ever it was! My buddy is a ER paramedic. He said it was probably the flu. When I first got it I was chilled to the bone! I thought for sure I would have a heart attack from shaking so bad. I think I prayed Til I passed out from the shock of it. Then woke with a 103 degree fever. Then all heck broke loose. But on a side note, I wanted to loose 30 lbs in the next 6 months or so. I lost 17 lbs since Saturday! I hope to be back to normal. I feel good but keep getting headaches from being dehydrated. Today I drove past my 2 favorite thrift stores, just wanted a nap! Then slept from 5 pm Til now, 1:00 am.
I had the same sickness during Christmas week, when I was out of town. The wife and I were both too sick to make the drive back from Ga., so I had to let my brother drive. It was miserable to say the least. If you knew my brother, then you would know how bad it must have been, us letting him drive and all.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Strange. It tests for Sterling. Can it be two different companies the handle made by one and blade made by another? It's a challah knife. I will add a picture when I get back.

The handle is made in Israel; I think. I just checked mine. It has script on the blade that says Stainless Steel. I paid $20 for mine. Silver is cheaper from Israel than from here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions