What's new

Who are you.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Was thinking I've been talking to all of you for years now and I don't know what any of you look like. Well post em if you want to but this is me. Names Ben by the way for the new guys that don't know.
 

Attachments

  • image-3921883468.webp
    image-3921883468.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,690
  • image-4277448679.webp
    image-4277448679.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,613
Upvote 9
When you put the traps out for them do you put them in the water or on the shore? Beaver traps get set where I hunt at is the reason I ask. I dont want to find any on my feet.


Beaver traps are usually always set in the water.
 
That could make for a very bad day!
I'd be sweeping a stick in front of me walking in water up there.
 
Chug and Dirty girl, I Might have posted on this Before But Did not want to Search Chug8-15-2010%20028.webp222.webp
 
Nice to meet you..."edit"... my thought pattern is messed up sometimes... LOL. Good to see you.
 
Last edited:
nice to see you chug and red



here is the greater canadians
100's of thousand are here it is spring time in ND

IMG_3731.webp
 
Chug and Red, it is good to see you in this forum! :icon_thumright:
 
:wave: ''easTNJoe'', good to see you and your gal
 
North Dakota 10 lb Walleye

it's time they are here in the missouri river just like every year
many come up the river from South Dakota......and a lot are resident population
IMG_3743.webp

jig and minnow drift fishing 5 feet of water
scoria along the bank
about 6 miles south of garrison dam
 
Them walleye are awefully good tasting! Wish I could get the knack down pack in catching them more often.
 
Larson your making me jealous. Welcome to all the new posters. Great to see everyone!!
 
hey Ben,

it was real stressful to put my gray matter to such use, but finally figured a way to match a face with a name. and you started it. LOL
btw what a find...your new avatar!!!:notworthy:
 
here's to you ben

this is my boss john the good friend and generous owner of the site we care for
i have known him, twitko and russy for about 40 yrs

here he is helping me fill up the water truck for our gardenIMG_0006.webp
 
I'm saving all those pennies for some new clothes! HH Boris20130128_190646.webp
 
Thought it was about time for a new avatar. Thanks bw. And thanks to you too Larson. And by the way that picture makes my back hurt. I do that every morning. And then again at lunch time. Sick of spraying but tomorrow I'm back to planting and pruning.
 
Thought it was about time for a new avatar. Thanks bw. And thanks to you too Larson. And by the way that picture makes my back hurt. I do that every morning. And then again at lunch time. Sick of spraying but tomorrow I'm back to planting and pruning.


hey hey ben
you are the definition of a good tnetter person
you sure started a good sticky for us all
 


I have never posted a video before, hope it works. This is a gunpowder pumpkin cannon I made a couple years ago, it weighs about 1000 lbs., I pull it with my truck as I used a tounge from one of my wagons. We have pumpkin fest at our house in the fall with friends and neighbors. I used a 6 foot reclaimed die cast nitrogen tank for the barrel as it is 1" thick walled and has about a 60lb. breech plug with very fine threads as you can tell...lol. The bore is a little over 7". I use about a 1/2 lb. of pyrodex and cannon fuse and it will usually send them about a half mile. If your in the neighborhood next early Oct., stop by.
 
Last edited:
Haha... punkin chunkin!
 
OMG. that's awesome.. I thought the potato launcher I made in high-school was cool..LOL. a little ball of foil in acid made for quite a pop out of 2" p.v.c. pipe.. 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom