Was thinking I've been talking to all of you for years now and I don't know what any of you look like. Well post em if you want to but this is me. Names Ben by the way for the new guys that don't know.
Just some porcelain I'm working with. Trying to hone my skill again. It's been awhile since I've knapped. Want to get back to par before making some projects for some great guys on here. Just got some Georgetown flint to work with. I made my wife let me get my knapping stuff outta storage.
manchu,i have always thought a treasure you carry around inside of you is better than one you can touch,but man that was a killer point.swapping treasure's is what life should always be about.
How's everyone doing besides hh? We are still trying to sell the house. Working so much my fishing poles are still in the closet. Still trying to get on some new fields and I may have a lead on an overhang to dig. It's actually one decent size one with a bunch of smaller ones down from it.
I'm rocking it out...in the garden with a hoe unfortunately. Plowing is done, haven't had a good hard rain since. Boo.
I will take the time to say thanks bsit and other longtime tnetters for being the reasons a great site like this exists. My hubby is excited that it helps feed my addiction, allowing me to do more productive things during the day and drooling over everyone's finds at night...lol.
They stock here as well...but there are still native trout in a lot of streams. I also think the taste depends on the hatchery, feed, quality of food/water as ours don't taste so bad. You are near urban areas aren't you? Water quality of stream they're released in has a lot to do with it as well.
please meet my niece Amira Hurkes (Sisseton-Oyate Sioux and Hidatsa)
and Eagle Scout Irwin-Mandan...........his grandpa was Sam Little Owl, also a true Mandan
on another note there is that old red 'pigup' in he background
we are gonna go in the back yard and pick some asparagus