What's new

would love to see any and all "heartbreakers"

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
DSC09514.webpDSC09517.webprecent... It must have been a very fine head!
 
Upvote 0
:sadsmiley:....oh sorry guys I was wrong on saying it was "quartz"....it's either agate or chalcedony...or are they the same? We do have fire agates that have chalcedony on them....soooooo?
 
A lot of heartbreakers- My computer died a while back and I lost most all my pictures- I'll try and take a few new ones soon
 
A few of my wouldhavebeens-
001 (640x480).webp003 (640x480).webp008 (640x480).webp010 (640x480).webp
 
ForumRunner_20131222_212016.webp



ForumRunner_20131222_212031.webp



IMG_20131222_104412.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131222_212046.webp
    ForumRunner_20131222_212046.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 83
A few brokes



100_2828.webp



100_2822.webp


100_2842.webp

100_2824.webp

100_2825.webp

100_2826.webp

100_2827-1.webp
 

Attachments

  • 100_2846.webp
    100_2846.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Here's one from Minnesota
 

Attachments

  • image-3563233585.webp
    image-3563233585.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 75
Some real tear jerkers in this thread.
 
wow this thread could go on for ever!

lots of brokes out there
 
Was going thru some boxed up artifacts these 3 were found stacked on top of each other, tips were never found.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140128_103912.webp
    IMG_20140128_103912.webp
    140 KB · Views: 62
Here are a few of mine from last year.DSCN0548.webpDSCN0516.webp
 
I can add a recent personal find to this.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10213.webp
    SDC10213.webp
    408.9 KB · Views: 70
  • SDC10232.webp
    SDC10232.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom