Hey all, I'm looking to pick up the essential KVM's and any other titles. If anyone could tell me the particular editions/versions to look for it would be much appreciated. If you have starting point suggestions (book #7 or #6 first?) and perhaps a reading path, in general, it would be much appreciated. Lastly, if anyone has some beat up copies that are still good for reading they wouldn't mind selling at a fair price please let me know.
On a side note, I was wondering about something. Does anyone know why some of these books haven't gone digital? It boggles my mind that in all this time someone hasn't been able to secure rights to publish them digitally. I've also wondered why no one has simply just scanned and shared images/pdfs of some of the books, especially the more rare ones. I get that it would be a violation of copyright, however, at this point, the publishers are not the ones making money from the books. All profits are between booksellers and enthusiasts. I understand book collectors who are looking to push rarity values trying to prevent digital copies from being made. But from a preservation standpoint and for the treasure hunting community as a whole it's surprising that so little is available digitally.
Much love & gratitude!