Bad news to day!! please help.

Here's my idea: Stop painting coins.

Try a different dump bank that doesn't use Garda maybe, or that didn't receive the message. If not, stop painting coins.

I hate to say I told you so , but I told you so. That paint was bound to piss someone off.... I would stop so you don't get stopped you know what I mean?

All my ac coins i stoped weeks ago. And i think the latex spray paint did it. Am stoping!!! How about a nice acid dip??? They would be black and clean??

I would find a new technique or just stop marking all together.. With you volume you do, you don't want to be upsetting them.. They are most likely looking for a reason to cut you off.. Don't push the limits too much..

Tell your dump bank vault teller that Garda is a bunch of clad loving floppy clocks and you want the bank to get a different coin service that understands how important it is for you to spray paint half dollars that don't get dumped in ac every other weekend.

Mark the edges with sharpie. So when your edge checking, you can tell if your dumps are coming back. I do this with mine.

Sorry, TZ, you're a big boy, you can figure it out yourself. :)

Customize a rubber stamp that says "f you garda!" and stamp every coin with it.

Get one of those really fat permanent markers and just do the sides. Or a paint pen on the sides.

Or...don't paint coins?

Serves u right. There's no sense painting coins. Why do u care where coins end up? U are a high volume searcher & not only is painting coins illegal but u are wasting precious money & time. Just stop painting coins for Gods sake & the problem is solved. Although u aren't a coin collector please try showing respect to collectors who enjoy seeing nice shiny coins. Its bad enough we get skunk boxes but when we get a box full of marked & painted coins its even worst. If we ever meet in person I think I'll spray paint your forhead with flourescent green paint to teach u a lesson. LOL. Let the TimZim painting days be over. AMEN!

I dump allmost half of what i search ?? about $12.000 in ac every weekend. so i don't have to paint anymore. I have 6 new cans of paint i can bring back and use it for silver! I did 12 boxes in ac not one silver ??? Why is that?? sorry buffboy...... I knew you clad lovers would like the bad news.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back