Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the fax I once received from a "Nigerian Prince" way back......who offered me a share of $50 million that he had to get out of the country. All I needed to do, was give him my bank account info, so he could deposit it to my account. I let that one expire too......ROFL-L-L

lol...Coming to America...

Ed T

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
salt pretty much destroyed alcatraz...maybe you could use a lesson or two in chemistry and geology:laughing7:
You really need to stop talking about stuff you know nothing about, the salt destroyed the rebar, the concrete was not directly affected.
how about a history lesson as well, the Roman developed concrete for use in salt water, those works are still standing, what was different was that the Romans used bronze as a rebar instead of cheap iron.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...Coming to America...

Ed T

I was just giving Dave a chance because I feel that he talks so much b.s. that he might want to know what it is like to know what the truth of the matter is...

And 10 grand is really cheap...Oh well...I guess it was not meant to be...He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk...

Ed T

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You really need to stop talking about stuff you know nothing about, the salt destroyed the rebar, the concrete was not directly affected.
how about a history lesson as well, the Roman developed concrete for use in salt water, those works are still standing, what was different was that the Romans used bronze as a rebar instead of cheap iron.
i think it is you that should put the jim beam down and stop spewing off about stuff you know nothing of....the reason Alcatraz was shut down is because the walls were decaying...the prisoners that escaped in 1962 dug their way through the rotten walls with spoons..maybe you should watch the movie escape from alcatraz :laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I was just giving Dave a chance because I feel that he talks so much b.s. that he might want to know what it is like to know what the truth of the matter is...

And 10 grand is really cheap...Oh well...I guess it was not meant to be...He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk...

Ed T
lol...that's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i think it is you that should put the jim beam down and stop spewing off about stuff you know nothing of....the reason Alcatraz was shut down is because the walls were decaying...the prisoners that escaped in 1962 dug their way through the rotten walls with spoons..maybe you should watch the movie escape from alcatraz :laughing7:
I don’t drink Jim Beam, keep trying though, your bound to find some topic you know a little about.:laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I don’t drink Jim Beam, keep trying though, your bound to find some topic you know a little about.:laughing7:
in other words you are wrong and just cant admit it...come on alan...just admit you are wrong..it will only hurt for a little bit:dontknow:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Read this C3310CC5-299F-4062-8B68-6FE1DAFA9B20.jpeg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you forget the email I sent you? I can post a copy of it here along with your response in which you said "no problem."

Just so your aware; No you Can't ! you Can post what is Yours, You cannot Post someones Email to You !.

That is a Bannable offense which can be 2 Weeks to Perminent Depending on
Who Bans You & If that person Warned you !

Please Play Nice !

giphy3.gif

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it has also demolished the underside of many classic cars:laughing7:

Not just classics. I've had newer cars less than 6-8 yrs old develop rust holes in low areas, and seize bolts everywhere else.
I've also seen cars and pickups that belonged to people in the Florida Keys with the same.....including rust holes in the roof panels.
Up my way the solution, though somewhat messy, is to oil spray all of the body cavities and chassis parts at least twice a year.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so your aware; No you Can't ! you Can post what is Yours, You cannot Post someones Email to You !.

That is a Bannable offense which can be 2 Weeks to Perminent Depending on
Who Bans You & If that person Warned you !

Please Play Nice !

View attachment 1794279

Is it ok to repeatedly offer to sell treasure-related locations in the forums ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post by our rules or find you lost the right to post at all.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Not just classics. I've had newer cars less than 6-8 yrs old develop rust holes in low areas, and seize bolts everywhere else.
I've also seen cars and pickups that belonged to people in the Florida Keys with the same.....including rust holes in the roof panels.
Up my way the solution, though somewhat messy, is to oil spray all of the body cavities and chassis parts at least twice a year.
you should try working on a car from road salt areas....you better have a fire wrench...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it ok to repeatedly offer to sell treasure-related locations in the forums ?

Dave was the one who was offering his hard earned cash for info...I was just fishing to see IF he was serious...

And there is no way in hell that I would take him to the beginning of the trail for 10 ggg...lol

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread