Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
ahhhhh~ okay

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need Pictures!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a great shot of me and some friends inside the Lost Dutchman's Mine not long ago!

Attachments

• nbn6.jpg
    nbn6.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 567
OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a great shot of me and some friends inside the Lost Dutchman's Mine not long ago!

Terry we just communicated privately not long ago and you said good things, now your making fun of me.I guess you can't be trusted.
I'm not making fun of you charging people for group prospecting trips, I hope you at least give a lunch bag.
I read that someone wrote to marmac to be careful because they will blacklist people.then there are those that run to another place but hang around here.
Many run from here to people named gim notice they think they know everything about jesuits and they don't but think they dont have to respond because of jealousy thats sad.so maybe my publishing any photos the helpers of the jesuits left behind.so gim, terry, wayne and the group play on your own side of the fence.
If the real treasurehunters want me to continue posting and stop the blacklisting say something.
THANK YOU TOM

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P, you are seeing more than a face. What I believe you are seeing in the crucifixion. There will be other scenes as he rises and and mary stands alone. Without being there, you probably have the devil and prehistoric bird carved somewhere also. There is two things to look for here. Both require shadows. One may be a shadow of a man, high up, marking a entrance. I don't how to describe the second clue, maybe Ill show you one day. I know we will cross trails if I keep going at it. Find your turtles P, and follow em.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah....i found something awesome too.....can't tell you what it is .......or where it's at ......but it is awesome.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certain signs have more importance than others. This type of sign has been used before. There is a lot he is not saying, most of us dont know or afraid. If there is a chance of something being in the hole. I wouldn't say much either.
yeah....i found something awesome too.....can't tell you what it is .......or where it's at ......but it is awesome.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry we just communicated privately not long ago and you said good things, now your making fun of me.I guess you can't be trusted.
I'm not making fun of you charging people for group prospecting trips, I hope you at least give a lunch bag.
I read that someone wrote to marmac to be careful because they will blacklist people.then there are those that run to another place but hang around here.
Many run from here to people named gim notice they think they know everything about jesuits and they don't but think they dont have to respond because of jealousy thats sad.so maybe my publishing any photos the helpers of the jesuits left behind.so gim, terry, wayne and the group play on your own side of the fence.
If the real treasurehunters want me to continue posting and stop the blacklisting say something.
THANK YOU TOM

Come on Tom, cut me a little slack OK? Yeah, I'm pulling your chain, but seriously, you left yourself wide open for a joker like me. You claim to have found a 10-story sculpture of Jesus, do not even post a photoshopped photo of the discovery, and you don't expect a little chain pulling? Not in my neighborhood baby! :occasion14:

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What reason did you post something like that? To try and get a rise out of us all. A phenomenal find for all the world to see and no pictures. Thats likes saying your an awesome cook and you make someone a turd sandwich. No Fair man... :)

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta , people are right , post a picture man , paste it in paint on your computer and black out the outside so we do not see all the detail,, but leave some so we get a idea of the scale of it.

i would love to see this ,not saying it is a lie because i am not , but it is hard to believe some one has not seen a 100 ft face of jesus carved on a cliff and not been discovered before .. i got my fingers crossed because this would be cool as crap to see :)

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHOW ME THE PICTURE........................HH

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay you guys, lighten up. I like to look at his images. Any one that has ever found a large cache, and there are few, has tried to analyze many images and clues on the way. Look at it this way, how many have you seen on this forum sharing that info.? Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread