kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Did a little beach hunting this morning,found my First Hunk of a 14K ring
then a silver ring seems to be a toe ring so tiny,also a bracelet..I was sooo excited I don't even remember how it sounded
It was about 5 inches down in wet sand,so was the toe ring,also the bracelet,,Thanks for looking my TN-Family--With this ring I thee dedicate it to all of you,because for awhile I thought my White's couldn't perform,,Boy was I Wrong
,HH



then a silver ring seems to be a toe ring so tiny,also a bracelet..I was sooo excited I don't even remember how it sounded


Upvote
0

Congratulations on that beautiful 14 K gold find, Kiana!









