Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The more I study this rock, the more I like it. I just found the hidden turtle! Awesome! View attachment 2051080
There does appear to be some kind of substance like concrete that has been applied over the RH 3/4, while the left 1/4 doesn't have near the coarse rough textured look. Two drill holes, one round in the middle, the other one mid LH kinda' square or diamond.

A big heart slightly stained a bit darker like desert varnish, in top about middle. Top left lobe (with top middle notch) is the most defined, the rest to the right
lower part blends in.

The eye by lower RH, is triangle spear shape like a pointer.

Indentations like slightly shadowy owl eyes bottom toward RH, & the little heart rock has a baby turtle head with open mouth, like it's just popped up out of the ground.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You would think that this is Cross De Sign" thread with all the rock pictures.
I am unable to see the Original Posters attachment in post #1. Has it been removed?
Just a few shots for a small sample, from an area where the Spanish/Jesuits had apparently traveled beside a river along
their old treasure trail.

Carting precious metals they acquired in the western territories, & carefully enroute to the Natchez Trace, Nocogdoches, Natitoches areas. Undoubtedly, trying to pass through & hiding some of their treasures. Fighting to survive the hostle attacks, in dealing with the plains & southern Indian tribes
that may be observing them thereabouts. While traveling through the vast, heavily wooded plentiful game hunting areas, navigating
through the mountainous tributaries & drainages along parts
of the Arkansas & west Mississippi R. valleys.

There were/are some more carved & carefully placed, markers/monuments still
in the area. That didn't get completely removed, in the constructing of the lake dam project.

Some are vivid, very easy to see that they're unnatural, & warked by man.

A relevent sample of their signs in secretive treasure areas, of vault sign caching symbols, that were brought to the American continent over 450 yrs. ago, by the old world, & European treasure hunters.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're so kind! Thank you.
Hello my old friend I have been gone for awhile.I see we have a traveler that has been attacked as his way along the trail again so typical of this forum. Alex please come back you are among friends here we will discuss your findings no matter what country.
knight-middle-ages-armor-crusader-royalty-free-thumbnail.jpg

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am, and likely others are, here because this thread didn't start out in "Treasure Marks/Signs". It was moved here after about 115 posts.
Thing is, there are many areas of this forum that I have no knowledge about. For me to attempt to formulate a reply on a topic of which I know nothing about, never studied, never read any books, no boots on the ground experience, etc., would be foolish on my part. And that holds true for everyone.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
And still no answer? I know why, and you know why. You like to stir pots.....
... says he who comes on 30 days after the fact and sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... says he who comes on 30 days after the fact an sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.
Actually, I am the one who asked for the thread to be moved to its rightful place. Apparently you had no clue. And the treasure signs and symbols forum is my area of knowledge.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, I am the one who asked for the thread to be moved to its rightful place. Apparently you had no clue. And the treasure signs and symbols forum is my area of knowledge.
Based on you other posts, your knowledge is very minimal at best.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by our rules.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You like to stir pots.

Actually, he doesn't...but I do on special occasions.
moose.gif

This thread, however, is not one of them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, I politely asked to post by our rules, I highly recommend you please do so.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Miboje, maybe someone interested, & looking for more info pertaining to the Treasure Marks/Signs, will see & read some info in posts here, namely sandy1's guide, & the other death traps thread you suggested, for more important clues, that will possibly help them learn a lot more, & look for signs out in the field, when they're out & about hiking & taking pics.

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thing is, there are many areas of this forum that I have no knowledge about. For me to attempt to formulate a reply on a topic of which I know nothing about, never studied, never read any books, no boots on the ground experience, etc., would be foolish on my part. And that holds true for everyone.
Actually, I have knowledge about the topic. It's a rock.

However, now that it is posted in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum, I'll let you all have at it. This forum is the playground for those who "see" treasure marks and signs in common rocks and objects. If the topic had started here I wouldn't have pointed out the obvious. (it's a rock.) I would have let all of the treasure marks/signs people enjoy themselves.

I now do the same thing with LRLs dowsing, etc... It's their thing. In their forum. Let them enjoy it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, I have knowledge about the topic. It's a rock.

However, now that it is posted in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum, I'll let you all have at it. This forum is the playground for those who "see" treasure marks and signs in common rocks and objects. If the topic had started here I wouldn't have pointed out the obvious. (it's a rock.) I would have let all of the treasure marks/signs people enjoy themselves.

I now do the same thing with LRLs dowsing, etc... It's their thing. In their forum. Let them enjoy it.
How nice & generous, but rather impolite. It don't matter what you all think or say. After all, they're all just rocks. No worries, nothing to prove here.

No one here in this Specialized Treasure Markers/Signs forum, cares about what
you say or think.

When it comes down to you all's intelligent misunderstanding comments, it is what it is. Your priviledge, and also ours. There's no good excuse for the rudeness, but we all have choices.

We choose to share the hard to find & even harder to understand info, in spite of all the chatter. It's ok, & does not even matter.

The guide works, the treasure markers & auras are real, & subject to experienced interpretation.

It's not easy for many open minded
novices to recognize, &
for the negative inexperienced,
it's simply next to impossible
for most. Still, it's been made
available to all for free.

Just as human nature to criticize
what is not known is also real.

So? Be a naysayer, nothing at
all new. Not even shocked or surprised,
as it's the most common altitude.

You hurt or bother no one here.