How many of you carry at the bank?

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm talking CCW or OCW. My local bank dosen't allow it (I can't carry anyway i'm not old enough (; ) I've walked in with a 8 inch bowie knife on my hip before after a metal detecting trip by accident, and got dirty looks, but no one said anything. If I was doing volume like TimZim i'd like someone to be carrying..

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I always carry my AK-47 with me. Sometimes an RPG and frag grenades too if I feel like it. You can never be too careful around with all the crazy people out and about.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I always carry but not inside the banks. I always have a firearm in the car and outside of the banks, I have one on my person and yes, I have a CCW.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't lock my doors. And some times theres $15000 on my back seat!! If i catch them i will try to kill them!! In ac theres a bad area were i dump. I don't lock my doors!! come on make my day!!

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not for coin rolling, but yes, if I am carrying that day I don't disarm to walk into the bank. In Michigan it is legal to carry in a bank unless posted otherwise.

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
As my dad says, "Go ahead make my day". Like Timzim Said, my dad is just like that.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim how can you carry in NJ if there's no concealed in the state...
I don't carry anything. nj sucks in every way. Well there is pretty good silver!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't lock my doors. And some times theres $15000 on my back seat!! If i catch them i will try to kill them!! In ac theres a bad area were i dump. I don't lock my doors!! come on make my day!!

Dawg I like that

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Schulz, If you keep this stuff up and end up getting busted you will have a cot, three hots, a boyfriend named Bubba and you'll never have to worry about the heat again. Or at least till you're paroled.

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Schulz, If you keep this stuff up and end up getting busted you will have a cot, three hots, a boyfriend named Bubba and you'll never have to worry about the heat again. Or at least till you're paroled.

What?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of overactive imaginations as usual. Hey, I like the show "Gunsmoke."
Yes, much better than "The Big Valley" :laughing7: And don't forget "Rawhide", the man himself played in that one.

TimZim is my hero and I have emulated his style in the past, but now i've taken it to the next level...
In Liberty City and Overtown Miami, I always ride low and slow, with my Miami Heat hat cocked to the side, wearing my big boy chain, a gold grill teeth display and have "lil Wayne" booming. That way I fit in and nobody notices a white boy driving through the ghetto with his back seat loaded down with 50 coin boxes that say $500 on them. Who needs a gun, just blend in.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim you're nuts man, I love it

Diggumup's right, it's all about blending in. As far as guns, remember this. If you're going to get several boxes of halves stolen from you, it's going to be by a group of people, since one person could only carry 1 or 2, and on top of that will only be able to walk away slowly. An organized group like that would most likely have planned it out, and at least one person would probably be carrying, making you outnumbered. I'm not concerned about being robbed because honestly if someone grabbed a box of halves and tried to get away with it, I would just jog to catch them and take it back haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread