What's new

latest gas prices

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaaa.webp
 
Why is W Wiconisco Ave East of E Wiconisco Ave??
Look Again :tongue3: AVE / St

Because West wiconisco Avenue
and West Wiconisco Street

Are in 2 Different Towns.

West Wiconisco Ave is West of Tower City in Sheridan.

West wiconisco Street
is in Reinerton East of Tower City :coffee2:

East Wiconisco Avenue is in Tower City
East Wiconisco Street is in Muir

000aaa.webp
 
Last edited:
I saw $4.159 at the EXXON In Lykens Today
 
It has dropped some...I saw $4.25 a gal here.
 
$4.15 and slowing going up from $4.09 today.
 
000aaa.webp
 
$4.179 hereabouts in Broome County, NY. Though if you have a franchise card you can get it for less. I pay $4.129 recently at Speedway.
 
We'll soon be paying California Prices ???

000aaa.webp
 
$4.25 in Oregon now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom