
I have a concrete patio that has a suspicious looking crack and questionable details in its surface, so I'm pretty sure that the Templers installed that patio and that they buried treasure under it. Also, from my patio, at night I can see several constellations, the shadow from a nearby electrical pole actually forms a cross on my patio when the sun is just right. I can also draw a straight line from my patio to, you guessed it, Oak Island! No doubt this is all conclusive proof positive that this was all prearranged by the Templars!
But sadly, my girlfriend won't let me dig that patio up.....![]()
Ocean7 what is the story with all these fake posts? "placeholder's"... It seems a pretty poor method just aimed to get people to visit the thread you started and raise your post count... If people wish to post in this thread I am sure they will without all the placeholders...
Atocha shipwreck gold bar rubbing
Atocha shipwreck Spanish coin rubbing
Atocha shipwreck who knows what rubbing that contains an arrow pointing towards Nova Scotia
Atocha shipwreck Spanish coin rubbing right next to Nova Scotia complete with Viking ships. Wow there you have it!
Could this be a Templar cross found with Spanish reales and Draped bust large cents? It looks hand crafted perhaps by Bacon himself. Yes, a self-proclaimed Templar expert has declared that could definitely be from the Knights themselves! Unfortunately for you and your theory - Christians have worn crosses for over 2000 years including the Spanish conquistadors, privateers, etc. That's a tough sell there Sparky!