truckinbutch
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 4,622
- Reaction score
- 1,043
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Morgantown,WV
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Landstar
Hiss-cat !
I'll be sure to leave you a present too!truckinbutch said:Hiss-cat !

AH, the yarns we used to spin back then 
She has a quick wit, and sharp claws when needed too.Coloquial expression here on how quickly something can be done or how fast something moves . All relative to how rapidly 'el gato' unasses an area when hissed .pat-tekker-cat said:I'll be sure to leave you a present too!truckinbutch said:Hiss-cat !![]()

poorhunter78 said:pat-tekker-cat, You better be careful, Truckin has claws like the wolverine!
Spartacus to heck with spinning yarn. Lets braid rope!![]()
Be nice , Ben . I just brought my favorite true cat story back up on CC in her honor .mrs.oroblanco said:I have only used the "ignore" button one time - and it didn't have anything to do with posting anything.
I, personally, like debates - even when they get heated. You don't have to be "looney" - you just have to be passionate about something, to lose your cool, and show your "inner" self.
Smee,
How do you get that saying under your posts to keep changing?
Beth

But, do get ya feet, from over the side of the boat! 
Smee said:Then there are the commercial trolls who always will go straight to "Ignore" like Jokerfella.
What I find funny as all get out are the folks who have me on ignore. Other than pygmy, I don't know any of them nor have I ever had any dealings with them. Guess I'm just special that way.

Maybe that's why you changed over to all of those feel good stories that I love reading so much
I don't find it offense, I just want to know if the cat is still available





You mean like, Ghadafii, been wearing that same goat butt, for the last 40 years!spartacus53 said:pat-tekker-cat, I was think of making a hat out of him![]()


spartacus53 said:pat-tekker-cat, I was think of making a hat out of him![]()
spartacus53 said:Smee, I think you're getting forgetful at your age, what about Dano![]()
![]()

Best part is that he signed up to yell at me and still has only 4 posts 