What's new

Opinions, we all have them

pat-tekker-cat! I love my cats, Got two of em. mounted on either side of the fireplace!!!!! :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
pat-tekker-cat! I love my cats, Got two of em. mounted on either side of the fireplace!!!!! :tongue3: :laughing9:
:evil5: Fine place for them . :hello2:
 
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
pat-tekker-cat! I love my cats, Got two of em. mounted on either side of the fireplace!!!!! :tongue3: :laughing9:
:evil5: Fine place for them . :hello2:
Truck, one of my best friends, for 26 years was my cat. (odd to say, I know).
I almost wanted her stuffed! But gave her back to the earth.

Ya'll crack me up! :laughing7:
 
I thought about stuffing my best dog, a collie named reggie.
then I thought, hell I must be nuts!
 
You say you stuffed his nuts?! Is that them things hanging from the trailer hitches? :laughing7:

Wait, lem'me go re-read that!
 
OK, what I find to be really offense is to leave your opinions on someones post and they don't agree with it... Or, just make up a story out of the blue and post it like it was a given fact.

Wait, forget what I just said, that is me :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
OK, what I find to be really offense is to leave your opinions on someones post and they don't agree with it... Or, just make up a story out of the blue and post it like it was a given fact.

Wait, forget what I just said, that is me :laughing9:
Spart, do you not recognize everyone in your head this morning? :icon_scratch:
 
Pat ,
My wife and I are the waitstaff of a very demanding and self centered 17yr old cat .
Funny how you can become so attached to a critter . Even my Aussie likes her . Other cats that come
around , not so much ......
 
pat-tekker-cat, I never recognize any of them :icon_scratch: I'll fire this bunch before the end of the day, and the sad part is a whole new group will be waiting for me the next morning :dontknow:
 
What is interesting Spart is that there are many synonyms for the word "opinionated". According to Thesaurus.com adamant, dogmatic, stubborn, uncompromising, assertive, cocky, one-sided, unyielding and even pig-headed can substituted for the word. ;D

In fact, the definition is "believing very strongly and conveying it". So you see, when someone states his opinion, to him it IS fact in his own mind. :D
 
Well, IMO, I can be flexible, to change MY OPINION, if I wish! :icon_scratch:

Didn't ya notice I was a cat? LOL! :laughing7:



truckbutch, my dad would pick up a boneless chicken breast from Winn-Dixie for "Sally", every wednesday, for 10 years. One day the ladies at the deli asked him, "What's the deal every wed, one chick breasts"?
He confessed, "It's for my cat"! :-[

Her last meal, was chicken breast and fried fish. Sad to let her go, but a blessing in another sense of it, too. :cat: :angel7:


Good luck with that work crew spart, that explains a lot! :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, I never recognize any of them :icon_scratch: I'll fire this bunch before the end of the day, and the sad part is a whole new group will be waiting for me the next morning :dontknow:

Please spart!!! Fire me now. I will draw unemploment? :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
I just found out that there are only 2 people who are "ignoring" me. Amazing, I thought surely there would be more.
 
thrillathahunt, well mine quit, came back as himself today, left another post and will quit after that. Honestly, I wasn't nasty, but it seems that he didn't like several people. I did leave him a nice and confusing parting message in my normal twisted style.. It will take him a few days to sort it out. :tongue3:

Do I really rub people the wrong way :dontknow: :laughing9:
 
WELL!!!!! How Bout That Pink Slip?
 
other folks Opinions are like farts - theirs stink , but ours don't . ---funny how it works like that .

I'd agree with you , except for the fact that then we would BOTH be wrong.
 
I never once implied my opinions smell like a bed of roses, cause they don't :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
Do I really rub people the wrong way :dontknow: :laughing9:
Just watch the way ya be trying to rub the cat! kay! :tard:
 
Pat ,
IMHO it would require a lot of Preparation H to deal with you on a daily basis . You could be a pain .
Your saving graces are that you have shown that you have a heart and a fine sense of humor .
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom