Solving the Beale Papers

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the problem with people not understanding - THEY DON'T READ!
If you knew the story that you're trying to prove wrong, then you'd know that it wasn't just one man who brought the treasure east. You obviously don't know the story.

Sorry Reb, that was meant for another poster. The site had a glitch, I guess.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good explanation of the hoax here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_ciphers

So after finding a massive amount of gold and silver the other 29 miners are going to trust just one of their group to transport the treasure across country and bury it? :laughing7:

Here is the problem with people not understanding - THEY DON'T READ!
If you knew the story that you're trying to prove wrong, then you'd know that it wasn't just one man who brought the treasure east. You obviously don't know the story.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well; WHAT should he know...?

If you're talking to me, he should know that the Beale story doesn't say that one man brought the treasure east, as he claimed. People who try to prove things wrong should at least know the subject.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As are you, which seems the sole purpose of your return.

My return had nothing to do with you. I didn't post a reply to you until you started back with me. You're nothing but a troublemaker.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you say so, my friend, if you say so. :thumbsup:
...but its appears that are only one involved in name calling, is that considered a form of troublemaking? ???

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so, my friend, if you say so. :thumbsup:
...but its appears that are only one involved in name calling, is that considered a form of troublemaking? ???

Just calling a spade a spade. If you don't like being called out for making trouble, simply stop making trouble.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY... going BACK to the TOPIC, that Paul was writing about; secret branches of FreeMasonry pertaining to Cryptic Masonry. READ his book, SOLVING THE BEALE PAPERS.:icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Max Guggenheimer was a Freemason, and his Lodge did many good works in Lynchburg, and the Beale Papers may have been created as a fund raiser.
Max was ALSO Jewish; his "pic" is on the wall of our local Temple.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Of interest is the Royal Arch - YORK RITE; Royal Master & Select Master, with others (@ 1885); (Cryptic Degrees); WOW!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Just calling a spade a spade. If you don't like being called out for making trouble, simply stop making trouble.

Why are you hijacking this thread, and what trouble are you claiming I'm making that you have this obsessive need to call me out on?
'NUFF SAID!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread