OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
- Yes, safety, first of all! It's time to end this circus and put a fat point, Otto mused while sitting in an armchair near the fireplace, holding a glass of his favorite brandy, - he could finally relax in his personal office. His office was a fairly bright room with large windows and a high ceiling. A grandfather clock stood between the windows. They had a gilded dial and a glass door, behind which a clouded pendulum swung. The room was furnished with oak furniture with green rep upholstery. In the middle of the room on a fluffy red carpet, there was a black table with gold inlays, the era of Louis XV, on the walls there were paintings in exquisite gilded frames, paintings by masters of the Renaissance, one of the walls was hidden by shelves, filled with books, a fireplace of red marble, above it flaunted heraldic signs. A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling, sometimes ringing with crystal. a fire was burning in the fireplace, and in front of the fireplace was a luxurious massive armchair.
He had just returned home at last, the day was hectic and he was damn tired. After a meeting with Hitler, he personally went to the port to control the loading, today the submarine went on a campaign with the next shipment of cargo, and he also needed to give the captain an envelope for delivery to the addressee at the destination.
Otto was an excellent psychologist, he easily managed to find a common language with people of different characters. For example, he could approach the first person he met and literally in a minute they were already talking like old friends. He had a talent to easily win the trust of these people and turn them into his friends, who zealously expected any praise from him and believed him unconditionally.
Thanks to this ability, he was able to create his own personal agent network. At the time of his forced wanderings and being in the United States.
After loading, waiting for the submarine to sail safely, Otto sent a coded radiogram with detailed instructions to his two best agents. They obeyed him personally, and believed without question. These two agents were his pride, they were the best in their craft, one was codenamed "Phoenix" the other, "Comedian", it was for the second that the package was sent.
At the very beginning of the operation, Otto personally indicated to the agent "humorist" the exact coordinates where it was necessary to prepare the secret storage.
This agent was also involved in solving all organizational issues, including the selection of field workers and monitoring the progress of work. Then, after the completion of the work, his men perform a sweep, deftly eliminating all hired workers.
"-Yes, it's time to move on to the final chord." Otto, looked at the flames in the fireplace, birch logs crackled pleasantly, relaxing and soothing. Having emptied his glass, he lit a Havana cigar, closing his eyes with pleasure. "-It is necessary to contact tomorrow, with my old friend from the British intelligence", but this thought has already flashed through the clouded mind, Otto plunged into a deep sleep.
To be continued.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don’t know about all this - this flies in the face of LUE lore written by KVM. Dean Miller’s treasure hunting club The Circle of Companions had its pedigree of WW1 & WW2 soldiers and combat pilots. KVM wasn’t at all removed from this era so I’m struggling to understand how KVM could have gotten this so wrong, and if his pre-20th century origin of the map is a cover story of his own invention - why persist with it until his death ? He likely would’ve found “instant wealth” selling this Nazi treasure story since he certainly didn’t lack for talent as an entertaining writer.

Nor does our OP lack the same talent but, with respect, it’s going to require pretty damning evidence to convince me that everything we know about the LUE is wrong... something on the order of Otto Rahn’s notebook with drawings identical to the image would be a good start!

also.. Where is Randy ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the saying goes, service is service, and friendship is friendship.
In the old friendship with Tony, they both appreciated sincerity and although a priori, they were potential opponents in the service, since they served in opposing structures, they never tried to find out secret information from each other. If a friend sees fit, he will share the information himself.
Both of them served, each to his homeland.
But in this case, turning to your friend was an exception. Otto had no intention of betraying. The homeland, with the coming of Hitler to power, was on the brink of disaster, he immediately intuitively felt it.
And the fact that he was going to crank up, leaving Hitler "with a nose" in the story with gold, he did not consider it a betrayal.
The risk increased, the submarines were indeed in great danger, delaying the operation was fraught with failure. Be that as it may, Hitler is still not so stupid, and he could request more detailed information on the state of affairs on the US gold and foreign exchange operations exchange. Thank God, he is not up to it now, he is completely obsessed with Napoleonic plans.
The next morning, Otto woke up quite vigorously, he felt rested, quickly put himself in order, with the help of a little exercise and shower, he had breakfast with gusto. In front of him was planned, no less troublesome day.
A bright sunny day and blue chill of the sky - the threshold of autumn. There seems to be darkness inside the air
Something in the nature of the day is already being lost: there is still green foliage on the trees, it is still warm in illuminated places, but some kind of doom is already felt in nature and an incomprehensible longing for the passing summer approaches.
He unhurriedly, as if walking, went to work on foot, specially went out early, and now he was enjoying the autumn nature with pleasure.
Coming to work in a slightly sentimental mood, Otto did not hold a scheduled meeting, informing the secretary that, on the personal order of the Fuhrer, it was necessary to speed up the work without wasting time. Therefore, everyone needs to get to work, immediately.
To be honest, he just didn't want to see anyone today.
To distract himself from the disturbing thoughts, he plunged into work with documents, of which there were plenty.
While working with documents, time flew by. Otto glanced at his watch, it was a quarter to twenty.
- Oh ****, I almost missed the time of the connection with Tony! He quickly put the documents in the safe and left the office. The secretary was gone, it seems he stopped by to say that the working hours were over, but he ignored it, as he was busy with an important document.
Exactly at 21-07 (as in advance, it was agreed) he contacted his friend on a secret connection, wiretapping of the conversation was excluded, -at least some privileges of my position, he thought with a grin.
-Hi old fart! He and Tonny always had a kind of game in communication, they always made fun of each other. Oh, who am I hearing! Is that you, you old senile? Tony responded with a feigned surprise. -How many winters, how many years! -Glad to hear you buddy,” added Tonny.
Hello, hello old man. How are you, on the personal front? "Still looking after Mrs. Abagail?" No, she broke my heart by marrying a total idiot, John.
Joke. -Husband asks his wife: -Dear, tell me honestly, are you cheating on me when I'm on a business trip? - I don’t even know .. When you’re not there, I’m kind of wild, I climb the walls. Then I fall from the wall, hit, lose consciousness ... Perhaps someone uses it..
Ah .. ha .. ha .. Tony laughed. Then he asked seriously. Okay friend, what's the problem? Why did you use the emergency call?
-Yes, I just thought ... -Something you are being infringed upon, with the assignment of the next rank .. -I can help, in moving up the career ladder, not for free, of course, I think ... will a bottle of my favorite brandy be enough.
Tony, a little wary. - Where is such generosity, my friend? Just like that?
Why, just like that, out of compassion for a friend, Otto answered with sarcasm in his voice. I do not like it when friends are unfairly kept in a black body and not promoted.
- And now to the point, Otto said seriously, and he shared information about Hitler's plans, outlining the "Red Tail" operation conceived by that.
- I think your leadership will be very pleased. -Still would! exclaimed Tonny.
And if I calculated correctly, then they will surely share information with the Americans.
Figuratively speaking, they will want - "flatteringly, wag their tail."
To my deep regret, you're right about that, buddy, Tony replied.
- Yes, Tonny ... keep this information to yourself, I'll let you know when it's worth making it public.
To be continued.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear reader, I want to point out the fact that I do not feel any writer's "itch". Moreover, I am a complete layman in this craft and I never had the desire to engage in graphomania. I am well aware that my stories are mediocre writings. And I have no illusions about this. But, I am forced to create images for an accessible understanding of the picture. And I had no particular desire to engage in intrigues here and try to lure you by all means. I just wanted my explanations to be sufficiently verbalized (a kind of responses to comments) about this story, and not boring enough.

But if you don't mind, I'll continue tomorrow as usual.

Yes .. and also, I want to note that this hero is real, and I know a lot about him, and what I am describing here is as close to reality as possible ..

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Writing a book on T-N, eh...? MAYBE, a "blog"....? Gives T-N the COPY-RIGHT/WRITE...

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t know about all this - this flies in the face of LUE lore written by KVM. Dean Miller’s treasure hunting club The Circle of Companions had its pedigree of WW1 & WW2 soldiers and combat pilots. KVM wasn’t at all removed from this era so I’m struggling to understand how KVM could have gotten this so wrong, and if his pre-20th century origin of the map is a cover story of his own invention - why persist with it until his death ? He likely would’ve found “instant wealth” selling this Nazi treasure story since he certainly didn’t lack for talent as an entertaining writer.

Nor does our OP lack the same talent but, with respect, it’s going to require pretty damning evidence to convince me that everything we know about the LUE is wrong... something on the order of Otto Rahn’s notebook with drawings identical to the image would be a good start!

also.. Where is Randy ??

Let's face it. All LUE allegations come from treasure writers, either seasoned professionals or rank amateurs. There are no names, dates, places, documents or other facts to verify or even consider - only gossip. All that persists is that cartoon map - the one with a thousand solutions, depending upon your imagination.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let's face it. All LUE allegations come from treasure writers, either seasoned professionals or rank amateurs. There are no names, dates, places, documents or other facts to verify or even consider - only gossip. All that persists is that cartoon map - the one with a thousand solutions, depending upon your imagination.
"Rank" amateurs; they stink...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

also.. Where is Randy ??
Randy was on the Daryl Friesen "Thread".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread