The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
https://cnyartifactrecovery.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/lue-treasure-map/

I greet everyone.
I was here recently, I decided to dig again on the Internet on this topic. It is strange that this is still considered not serious, non-existent, false information, which is no longer so easy to find.

What would be the point of planting a bomb with the gold ?

A). Someone finds the gold

B). Someone finds the gold but triggers the “bomb trap”

In both A & B scenarios, the gold is lost

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold will be found only by the one who correctly deciphered the card. Again, there are three stages (or degrees) of decryption. The first - leads to disappointment (this is for the most greedy and impatient), since the place will be empty. The second - the place shows correctly, but the result will be tragic (since the hunter did not fully take into account all the elements of the map). But the third degree (the deeper and most difficult) will reward the hero.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks.. I’m just wondering about the rationale of concealing “treasure” behind so-called “death traps” If the trap is triggered and the treasure is obliterated or buried beyond hope of recovery.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.. I’m just wondering about the rationale of concealing “treasure” behind so-called “death traps” If the trap is triggered and the treasure is obliterated or buried beyond hope of recovery.
Thanks for the question. If you carefully read my, so to speak, lyrical digressions in the comments, then you would have noticed the fact (and it expires from the whole meaning of reading the card) that the creator of the card planned this "treasure" for himself. He made his childhood dream come true. And the rest of the political underpinnings, no matter how much, did not bother him. He just used his career and basically staked his entire life to carry out this plan. This is easily read from a detailed study of his biography. That is why, he so carefully thought through all the details of the map to the smallest detail for decades, using a lot of literature, history and much more. He was, I repeat, a genius in what he did, but he was also a man of honor.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread