What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's an amazing thing that we can have a 60-70% chance of rain for a whole day and get 5 minutes in a 24 hrs period.
Then we have a 10% sunny few clouds and we get 2 rain events that lasted 30 minutes or more.
 
We are saddened this evening that we have lost a friend. He loved my maple syrup taffy, and we adored his sense of humor, just a kid at heart.
"If I had known that I would have lived this long, I would have taken better care of myself "
RIP Dear friend

Sorry to hear the news.Been there did that ,their not 'dogs' they ARE family .
 
pepperj
For whats its worth.The best way I've found to get over the loss is to get another one, of the same breed...ASAP
 
Mornin all.

Uncle Bill :That beaver in your vid is showing a bit of "Covid belly"....:laughing7:
 
I see Bart stopped by... but no ",orning crew" nothing... hmmmm :/
 
Good morning, Pirates and Piratesses! It is still morning, right? Sorry for the delay. I spent hours on my thread yesterday, and then back at it today. I am just not all that savvy with posting threads. Savvy?
 
Hey all. What's the worst thing to say to your opthamologist?

Long time no see... :laughing7:

Did a bit of panning in Oregon last month, found a few small speck. Finally got all the housework done after getting back from visiting my brother in Seattle. We went with Mom to see the north side of Mt. St. Helen. It was a blast!

Did some fishing last Monday and managed a limit of walleye. Three over 18" , - 19", 21" and 21-1/2". I usually only take one.

But I'm having a fish fry. :thumbsup:
 
Pepper, I am sorry for your loss of a dear friend.
 
RC, I am glad to hear you had progress with your fitting. Seems like with my brother, it was slap it on and deal with the consequences later. Sounds like your DRs are making sure they get it right to begin with.

Just curious.... is your big city hospital in the worst part of town? Ours are, unless you go to these new fangled mini hospitals cropping up all over. But some things just have to be handled at the ones. I get a slap in the face when I go to Miami Valley Hospital. The old fairgrounds is across the street and the hospital bought the land, bulldozed everything, and put up a big sign that says Metal detecting with a big fat red circle with a slash over top of the words. Boogers!
 
Last edited:
Welp its been one week since our ole Suzy passed... been a very sad and long one.

In the midst of this my other half says "we should go metal detecting"...

after some talk we are now trying to come up with a near future hunt date... not sure exactly when... but i will go dust off the ole detectors and gear.

When Suzy was a pup she LOVED to dig... And would find stuff... once a matchbox car... odd shells... etc etc... she would dig and dig along with my oldest pup.

Never could get her to fill her holes though.. heh

Sounds like good therapy for you both. And I liked Keys idea.
 
Hey all. What's the worst thing to say to your opthamologist?

Long time no see... :laughing7:

Did a bit of panning in Oregon last month, found a few small speck. Finally got all the housework done after getting back from visiting my brother in Seattle. We went with Mom to see the north side of Mt. St. Helen. It was a blast!

Did some fishing last Monday and managed a limit of walleye. Three over 18" , - 19", 21" and 21-1/2". I usually only take one.

But I'm having a fish fry. :thumbsup:

I went to Mt St Helen when I was around 15. It erupted after we got home. I still have the necklace with ashes my aunt sent me.

What do you use for frying fish? My favorite is Fryin' Magic.
 
RC, I am glad to hear you had progress with your fitting. Seems like with my brother, it was slap it on and deal with the consequences later. Sounds like your DRs are making sure they get it right to begin with.

Just curious.... is your big city hospital in the worst part of town? Ours are, unless you go to these new fangled mini hospitals cropping up all over. But some things just have to be handled at the ones. I get a slap in the face when I go to Miami Valley Hospital. The old fairgrounds is across the street and the hospital bought the land, bulldozed everything, and put up a big sign that says Metal detecting with a big fat red circle with a slash over top of the words. Boogers!

There's things around the hospital that probably should be seen as they are.... It is in a place of dense society.
Not sure what the worst is , but not having spent much time out around it (the hospital) at night , I'll say no. For now.

Not sure we'll get an ideal fit. Little to attach to. We are going much smaller in size/bulk though. Allowing me to sit.
One point of major contention awaits. A bone conflict with interface/contact. We're not to it yet.
I've my own idea should the process not arrive at a solution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom