What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well, I am beginning to think with you guys posting all of these videos, that you are in cahoots with MR WD on getting me to clean house. That's what I do when I have videos to listen to. Ok. Alright. I will swab the deck. Off.
 
I'm not overly fond of covers on youtube usually.
This one's not too bad.
Maybe it's the bibs , and wldlife signs.
I see a turkey beard on the wall opposite the antlers...

 
Last edited:
I fired up 2 pints of chopped up garlic scapes for fermentation. Just opened the closet where they're stored and it smells like a root cellar full of garlic....vampires be afraid....be very afraid....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I see Bart stopped by... but no ",orning crew" nothing... hmmmm :/

Sorry....very busy this morning....trying to sell the 42 hydrosport. Had to Hustle out early for an all day survey and sea trial.

Good morning, and good afternoon !!
 

Heading out early tomorrow morning to my favorite gold spot !! You can see from the video we have started strong this year, and there should be some good treasure here. Every weekend plus memorial day has been jam packed....there will be gold !!
 
pepperj
For whats its worth.The best way I've found to get over the loss is to get another one, of the same breed...ASAP
We lost a friend not a dog, geez if we lost the Max the water levels would rise drastically.
Sorry for any misunderstanding on the post up.
 
Bart,

Lots of Boats, drinking and feeling loosey goosey a perfect mix for losing jewelry. Go get em tiger!
 
Morning.
 
Morning ARC and pepper
 
I went to Mt St Helen when I was around 15. It erupted after we got home. I still have the necklace with ashes my aunt sent me.

What do you use for frying fish? My favorite is Fryin' Magic.

The day before many folks in the interior of BC that were out fishing caught their limits trout fishing.
My parents said it didn't matter what a person put out for a lure the fish hit.
They were doing a hook and release for the under 15", they said in their 50+ years of fishing they never experienced anything like it.
The day of the eruption-not a nibble/bite was to be had by anyone-nature at it's best.
 

Morning Bart, best of luck on the searching today of the drops/losses/tosses-oh my the tosses-heard many stories of them-where in the heat of the battle/break up the rings get tossed.

Many years ago while at the marina one of the live aboard folks was in a new relationship.
We were chatting about detecting and his new partner said: "Well you should go to the bluff at the end of this street and you'll find 8 rings."
He said"What!?"
"Yup took them all off and tossed them over the cliff-when I ended with him-wanted no reminders"

Never did go look for those rings, as a few months later he was at the penitentiary doing the duty as a guard-and she was a party hardy, doing her trolling on the trawler. :occasion14:
Wonder if she tossed another one a few months later? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom