What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Bill

I swear your garden seems so mature compared to ours every season.
Must be because of the canal proximity/altitude?
Looking great! :headbang:
 
GMorn everbody, 100 yesterday and the thunder boomers opened up last night. I like a thunder storms light show.
It’s a funny thing to me how many people see a rock and think it’s outline was made or modified by human. And than, come here and ask about said specimen only to not believe what everybody tells them. They just know it’s something special...
Shore lunch is the batter I buy..
Have a great day!
 
GMorn everbody, 100 yesterday and the thunder boomers opened up last night. I like a thunder storms light show.
It’s a funny thing to me how many people see a rock and think it’s outline was made or modified by human. And than, come here and ask about said specimen only to not believe what everybody tells them. They just know it’s something special...
Shore lunch is the batter I buy..
Have a great day!

Oh ya one only has to look at some of the other things they post-never believe the centuries of knowledge that is shared freely.
Wonder if they ever got that big old bar tested-it will be the same as that rock-never a reply for the paid opinion given as it would be the same as the free ones handed out.

Like the squat behind the blue barrel pic. :laughing7:
 
Morning Bart, best of luck on the searching today of the drops/losses/tosses-oh my the tosses-heard many stories of them-where in the heat of the battle/break up the rings get tossed.

Many years ago while at the marina one of the live aboard folks was in a new relationship.
We were chatting about detecting and his new partner said: "Well you should go to the bluff at the end of this street and you'll find 8 rings."
He said"What!?"
"Yup took them all off and tossed them over the cliff-when I ended with him-wanted no reminders"

Never did go look for those rings, as a few months later he was at the penitentiary doing the duty as a guard-and she was a party hardy, doing her trolling on the trawler. :occasion14:
Wonder if she tossed another one a few months later? :laughing7:

Screenshot_20210624-074144_MyRadar.webp
Not looking good pepper !!
 
Morning bart, bill and Fat
 
Good morning rook !!
 
Morning RC
Ya got to love a rock, well 2 it seems.
Hit one, dug it out and it's partner was underneath.
Thought I could get away with a softer shear pin.
Only 2 more holes to go. Darn it!
20210624_110226.webp
 
Just picked another 4 or 5 cups of saskatoon/june berries these will be for the freezer to add to muffins, etc...
 
Jim,

We'll Montreal is considered zone 5b gardening wise not sure where your farm falls in. Maybe since Montreal is quite heavily populated it creates a bit of a micro climate and speeds up the garden growth a bit.
 
I went to Mt St Helen when I was around 15. It erupted after we got home. I still have the necklace with ashes my aunt sent me.

What do you use for frying fish? My favorite is Fryin' Magic.

I always cook my walleye exactly the same- pan fried in half olive oil and half butter, seasoned with Mckormick's Motreal steak, and in a separate pan I fry up some mushrooms, red onion, and bell peppers seasoned with Cavender's Greek seasoning. I don't share walleye often, and nobody ever seems to turn it down.

Rule number one when it comes to cooking walleye is to never serve a walleye that has been frozen, it isn't fit but to feed to the dog.

....and IMO breading is for folks that didnt catch enough fish. :laughing7:
 
Oh right, it is appropriate to have a toast when friends are over for dinner. I like to say a toast to Harry Truman, who swore up and down that the mountain would never blow...

"Here's to going down with the ship'" [/CLINK!]
 
......breading is all you get when someone says hey, rattle snake is good eating.... a lead pencil sized backstrap doesn’t feed many....
 
Some gun-grabbing dude on the telly is wondering why anybody would need to own a bazooka...

...as if there is some other better way to punch through 2" armor plate from 100 yards away?
 
Ya...its crazy chit xaos...!! No one is shure what happened !!
 
Some gun-grabbing dude on the telly is wondering why anybody would need to own a bazooka...

...as if there is some other better way to punch through 2" armor plate from 100 yards away?

Right.
Ricochets are dangerous.
Let's not bounce a bullet off an engine block...:laughing7:
 
A video clip.

[video=youtube;KuldroR6_Zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuldroR6_Zg[video]

Dang! Looking at the video it looks like some columns peeled off instead of breaking up with the floor. I wonder how that building was put together?

I wonder how many more just like it will be condemned?

Prayers for those missing the missing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom