What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oh right, it is appropriate to have a toast when friends are over for dinner. I like to say a toast to Harry Truman, who swore up and down that the mountain would never blow...

"Here's to going down with the ship'" [/CLINK!]

Here he is- Mr Harry R. Truman. -

You'd think one of his sixteen cats would have warned him better...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qpfcb1VqBlA
 
Morning.
 
Morning TNet world:coffee2:
 
It seems that it doesn't matter what end of the country, this crap happens ever time there's a win.

[FONT=&quot]"Montreal police deployed tear gas in the city's downtown on Thursday to disperse crowds shortly after the Habs victory over the Las Vegas Golden Knights."[/FONT]

Bill, Bill, Bill....... Quit dancing on that car door.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • C5CE83C5-67B3-4FC5-8A11-C509B2CB8581.webp
    C5CE83C5-67B3-4FC5-8A11-C509B2CB8581.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 64
Bunch of friggin idiots is what i see in that picture.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning ARC and pepper
 
I'm glad Montreal won and is going on to play for the Stanley Cup, however, I agree with ARC bunch of idiots.

It seems no matter what sport or city when a major win happens the idiots come out in force.
 
Bunch of friggin idiots is what i see in that picture.

Happened in Vancouver as well many years ago-but when it comes to grey matter that sits on the shoulders it seems to be somewhat skewed in so many ways when it comes to certain "sport fans".
 
Morning Rook, Bill

:hello2: For your city's team winning the game-But it sure puts a dark cloud over the win.

Gee isn't even know there was a game-coming from caveman hermit. :laughing7:
 
Good morning crew !!
 
I had to improvise yesterday.....weather kept me from doing an offshore mission. So I went to the smallest swim hole in the keys. This spot is not much bigger than my living room and man cave combined. No real fantastic jewelry but plenty of cheap crap and small silvers. Not sure how much clad I got but well over 100 coins I think. Had the absolutely worst group of kids I've ever had to share a swimming hole with. Loud, obnoxious, spoiled brats. There parents sucked too !! The parents sat and drank until they had to be helped out, and these kids stayed in the water 2 feet from me all day.
 
GMorn everbody, The heavens have unloaded again. Wet gold, make the plains a rich shade of green...
Defund the police. Those fans should get a demo-car to stomp on.
I learned along time ago that I’m way too easy to ID in a crowd, I can’t even sneak in the back door of the bar in town let alone sneak out...
Have a great day!
 
How life's twists can be sort of funny-to some.

The Mrs does the city runs for supplies/food-I do the hermit.

Upon her return I came back to the house to help unload the car. Gee she was almost done already.
"I said I would help in a few minutes-you shouldn't be lifting those heavy cases/bags"
"Er-ah-um where are they?"-I asked

OH! #@$*!!!!! How ****ing stupid............Oh the air was a tad blue..... Seems that she went to get the car-then there was no parking-mind on meet uo with dear friend.....

Jimmy drove an 1.5 hrs to get food order........:laughing7:
 
I missed the gold that is certainly there....targets were still coming fast when I left. Can't believe how popular this swim hole is !!
 
GMorn everbody, The heavens have unloaded again. Wet gold, make the plains a rich shade of green...
Defund the police. Those fans should get a demo-car to stomp on.
I learned along time ago that I’m way too easy to ID in a crowd, I can’t even sneak in the back door of the bar in town let alone sneak out...
Have a great day!

Nothing like sharing the space Bart.

I guess that's why I gave up parks-headed for the bush areas-early in the day. Kind of got tired of folks stepping on detector-grabbing the find before the find was out of the hole.
Oh those fields/bush was the answer
Well at least you got some coinage a bits of silver.
 
Bart,

Glad you got out.....I'd hit that spot at sunrise before the crowds come out hit em where they ain't!

I missed the gold that is certainly there....targets were still coming fast when I left. Can't believe how popular this swim hole is !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom