What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You know me buddy.....photographic memory.....hope the viking is well !!

Not really.
Add early onset dementia into the mix and you'll have The Viking.

I'm putting it all in God's hands.
Its all we have left.

Edit, I forgot about the tonic clonic seizures.
Thankfully those seemed to have stopped after we were evicted last June 1st.
During lockdown.
With a sick wife.

Never get in the way of infrastructure!
 
Last edited:
That reference was for RJC..deep thinker extraordinaire.
 
Mornin all.

Drought is broken here. Lots o rain!
Sure beats snow and ice.

Five inches total expected!
I think I am closer to you now.

Have you seen or heard from Roger or Brad ? aka limitool.
Everyone is getting old, even me and that ain't good!
 

What a movie !!


Funny thing is, it has played out in a different way..
Remember Jade Helm ?
Countries switch alliances all the time.
Can you see the forest for the trees ?
I can.
 
If you must know and I am sure those who felt like they need to know where I am at all times already know where I am..
In Evart now.
I bought my parents hunting cottage from my mom.
That is a headache too.
So there you have it.
I got some good spots lined up, Italian railway camps from when the Pere Marquette railway was being built.
We have 18 acres here.
It backs up to the Chippewa State forest.
Its like having a 34,000 acre backyard.
I don't deserve a place this beautiful.
 
Glad the fermented foods ideas were useful. Sorry to hear about the viking we have to roll with the cards we're dealt in life.

Some qigong exercises might be helpful for both of you I'll search around and see what I can come up with.



Hey Bill,
Thanks for all of your fermented food ideas/advice over the years.
It really helps.
 
Rough cards indeed.
Speaking of rough cards, never let anyone run you over!
Even if it costs you your home!
I bet I cost Consumers Energy a small fortune last year when they evicted us with no advance warning.
They made my Viking sign a NDA..
They expected me to.
I told them to eat a giant turd!
I'm not done with them yet.
As soon as I feel that I have learned the proper lingo for court and its procedures, I'm going to full on Erin Brokovich them for nearly killing my wife from stress induced seizures.
The ADA violations alone are going to hurt!
I'll do it myself Pro Se.
 
Okay I gotta go.
The Viking needs me.
We haven't had running water since coming here.
Its a pain, but its better than having your pride stripped away!
I wish you all the best.

Ps..TH..
Sorry for that horrible crap I said about you and your wife before I self-destructed last time I was here.

Adios.
 
ESP,

Good luck with the legal battle....just make sure you have all your ducks in a row before moving forward.
 
Stopped in to say G night.

So....

G night.

There.

:P

C u n am.
 
Five inches total expected!
I think I am closer to you now.

Have you seen or heard from Roger or Brad ? aka limitool.
Everyone is getting old, even me and that ain't good!

You shaved some time off the distance.
You're about 120 minutes now, Due North , then East about twenty minutes. (Crude guestimates.) Cadillac is around 90 minutes getting to for me if I catch a tailwind in no traffic..

Rog , I lost his number. He's around here sometimes still.
Brad and I have not phoned each other in a while.

Cabin have a well and pump?
 
Stopped back in to say morning. :)

:P
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Morning ARC, WD, and pepper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom