What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good night TreasureNet Crew.

C u n am.
 
♪♪Ding Ding♪♪ ♪♪Ding Ding♪♪ 4:16 and all is well.

Good morning, pirates.
 
Morning WD.
 
Well I was digging the black earth ($hit)out of the tractor bucket.
This silver bead rolled out.
5 yrs ago we had storage in the barn, the sample board was there and a strand of silver beads broke.
I found some after I realized what happened and figured the few others were lost.
Must of been there when I mucked out the barn last year of the compacted horse shavings and sand.

Throw it in the fishing tackle.
 
After doing research on the Knights Templar, I found this recipe in their files:

I make a big batch of homemade chicken broth...chicken, carrots, and celery...thats it...

Sip that in a coffee cup...

that chicken fat lubes up me joints...Cures my aching joints! (seriously!)

Good luck!

May the furth be with U!

Huh. I may just have to try that. Thanks!
 
Chipmunks will do you like that. One year I had a plot of about twenty olpaka tomatoes where the chipmunks and I played this little game- Every day the chipmunks would dig up the plants, and every evening I would plant them again. Took about a month till they were rooted enough that they couldn't dig them up. The little b@$+@&ds think it's funny. :dontknow:

Whatever critter it is, It is definitely sending a message. Booger!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-648.html#post6774641
 
Good morning, Bart!
Watcha doing today? Are you fishing? Are you diving? Are you treasure hunting? Come on tell us! Tell us!


Mmm coffee!
 
Scraping barnacles probably.......supposed to go and dive the wreck of the Lugano, and the Mandalay. Weather is bad and there's alot of thunder storms right now. We canceled are trip yesterday. Maybe we'll get to go today.
 
Morning ARC, WD, Bart
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom