What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning ARC and pepper
 
Good morning to the RCT gang. Hopefully not quite as hot today and a some rain predicted for tomorrow.
 
Hello and good morning folks.
 
Good morning, ARC, Bart, Bill, Pepper, Rook, and all ye other pirates! Another hot one here. Good day to run some errands. Or, I could stay here and read old threads. But not doing too much outside. Yesterday I re-potted house plants outside. Got a real good sunburn. Hopefully, the plants will survive and thrive. I don't have much of a green thumb. I got bunnies feasting in my garden and a chipmunk that apparently doesn't like where I planted the irises.
 


Well I went to the dr. Sent me for X-rays. Nothing noticed. Schedule physical therapy. Yay.

Went to the BMV for tags. Everyone that works there seemed, uh, grumpy. Fortunately I had a nice lady, once it was my turn.

Went to the store. Seen a guy about my age start snapping his fingers and began to break out in dance to the music. Lol now I know what it looks like. I will try to restrain the next time I hear a good tune. Rofl!
 
Well I was digging the black earth ($hit)out of the tractor bucket.
This silver bead rolled out.
5 yrs ago we had storage in the barn, the sample board was there and a strand of silver beads broke.
I found some after I realized what happened and figured the few others were lost.
Must of been there when I mucked out the barn last year of the compacted horse shavings and sand.
20210629_161514.webp
 
Meet my new friend Mr Berry Duke
20210629_163702.webp
 
Neat critter set up a shaded spot for him/her and the garden insect pests will be taken care of.
 
No fun having a cranky knee when you want to have fun.

After doing research on the Knights Templar, I found this recipe in their files:

I make a big batch of homemade chicken broth...chicken, carrots, and celery...thats it...

Sip that in a coffee cup...

that chicken fat lubes up me joints...Cures my aching joints! (seriously!)

Good luck!

May the furth be with U!
 
Last edited:
WannaDig3687 said:
... I got bunnies feasting in my garden and a chipmunk that apparently doesn't like where I planted the irises.

Chipmunks will do you like that. One year I had a plot of about twenty olpaka tomatoes where the chipmunks and I played this little game- Every day the chipmunks would dig up the plants, and every evening I would plant them again. Took about a month till they were rooted enough that they couldn't dig them up. The little b@$+@&ds think it's funny. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom