What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hello and good morning bill.
 
20210709_070450.webp
Got one bill....
Gold and diamonds yesterday !!
 
Morning RTR
Best of luck with the :tongue3:

Morning Bill
Hope you received that watering I sent over.

Morning Bart
So did you find something/or was it a nothing?
 
Jim,

Yep we got a decent amount of rain overnight still wet on the driveway.
 
Bart,

Beauty of a ring was that from your mini beach site?

No sir....I got to one of the offshore spots....large high traffic spot. When I paddled up islamoradamark was getting ready to leave (he's an early bird). So I figured he hit it hard. He had a hand full of junk jewelry and some possible keepers !! I found where his scratch marks in the bottom stopped and started digging deep pulltabs !! If your getting pulltabs at 6 inches under the sea bed, then you should get gold too. I guess it takes about 100 pull tabs per gold ring !! When thousands of beers are consumed someone's gonna lose there jewelry.....or there virginity.....lol:laughing7::laughing7:
 
Bart,

Or both....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

No sir....I got to one of the offshore spots....large high traffic spot. When I paddled up islamoradamark was getting ready to leave (he's an early bird). So I figured he hit it hard. He had a hand full of junk jewelry and some possible keepers !! I found where his scratch marks in the bottom stopped and started digging deep pulltabs !! If your getting pulltabs at 6 inches under the sea bed, then you should get gold too. I guess it takes about 100 pull tabs per gold ring !! When thousands of beers are consumed someone's gonna lose there jewelry.....or there virginity.....lol:laughing7::laughing7:
 
Hey Bart!
Can you share some advice for detecting sandbars ?
Mine are river based, but tides probably accomplish the same thing.. guessing.
There are many great sand bars in the rivers around here that I swam at with everyone else during my childhood summers.
Any do's or dont's ?
 
Our swiss chard is overflowing in the garden so spanokopita is on the menu for tonight. Now I'm heading out to the garden to pick some red currant for some vinegar we're concocting.
 
Will be harvesting our garlic in the next week or two we have close to 100 heads. We'll be curing and keeping some to eat fresh as well as replanting this fall for next year's crop.

It definitely won't last through to next season so I'm planning on fermenting a few jars for winter use.

Here's a recipe if you want to give it a try.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/pickled-garlic/
 
Last edited:
Happy Friday!!!!!

6hov0sy.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom