What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

Paybacks are tough....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bart Good to see he still managed to scrounge an Atoka gold coin after all these years.

Like the saying goes no one gets it all!
 
Folks,

I always thought if we could just cut out a lot of waste from our lifestyles things would be way better for us all.

An interesting video on natural capitalism.

 
Seems that the smoke from the forest fires in NW Ontario has reached us now.
The news program stated that there's a band of smoke from the BC fires stretching right across to Ontario.
Still have the hottest part of the summer to go yet. 20210719_185721.webp
 
Off like a bikini top in the mini pool jello wrestling competition.

C u n am
 
Morning.
 
Morning Pep.
 
Morning ARC and pepper
 
I will welcome you.. good mornin... included
I'm sorry......

Not all of us...

 
Some of youse have 50 thousand + Likes!!!!!!
Over rated?
 
Some of youse have 50 thousand + Likes!!!!!!
Over rated?
 
Oh yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Morning Rook... OV... Bill.
 
Some of youse have 50 thousand + Likes!!!!!!
Over rated?

Morning Rook, OV, Bill

All I can say about this is the issue of living in the time zone 3hrs behind.
It takes time to catch up on the latest it seems.
Now I'm believing who ever gets to 100,000 likes first wins.
A free barrel of rum :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom