What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning to all the RCT crew mates
 
Pirate weekend yesterday the final day,still going strong 001.webp
 
Morning ARC, bill , bart and pepper.
 
:occasion14: cheers mates....good morning :hello:
 
Just curious if any of the crew have eaten flying fish. It was a staple lunch item on my Barbados trips closest I can compare it to taste wise would be smelts.
 
Yes of coarse i have bill....but thats probably not a surprise. There is a very famous spot to get a flying fish sandwich in ST. Marten. Its good, although its not popular here in the keys !! Its a more fishy tasting fish...I love that !!
 

Bill its a little known treat !!
 
20210719_080304.webp
Flaglers..... florida, east, coast railway.
Took some research but come to find out these little babies are treasure. Railroad baggage/boxcar lead seals. These particular seals are hard to come by and go for 50$ each....at least the ones marked F.E.C. !!
 
So many trinkets from Saturdays hunt !!
 
I see that the lovely MsBeeps found her way back. Give that girl some dry clothes and a hot toddy.
 
For a little gun it had a Big Boom . (At Pirate weekend):)002.webp
 
Bart,

Good score on the railway seals. The FEC is or was based out of St Augustine, Fl wtg!

attachment.php

Flaglers..... florida, east, coast railway.
Took some research but come to find out these little babies are treasure. Railroad baggage/boxcar lead seals. These particular seals are hard to come by and go for 50$ each....at least the ones marked F.E.C. !!
 
Dont know about flying fish...

I did well off the West Coast of Florida and the keys getting the Lionfish..

Dock at Treasure Island was a great place to sell them...

These particular seals are hard to come by and go for 50$ each....at least the ones marked F.E.C. !!

I am hoping that is $50.00 each not 50 cents each!
 
Last edited:
Did my Monday pub outing today....they've got a new gal in training since the regular barmaid will be moving on to another job over the next while.

Jessica is getting to know the regulars including me....since we still have to wear masks when we are not seated. I looked her straight in the eye and told I used to have a kick on gals who wore masks back when I was single.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Humid day, Quebec is in the yearly construction holiday.
Results we receive boat's in transit, and I thought last year was a one time event.
Nope today the same obnoxious two boats arrived to the Govt dock in their transit.

So the rooster is crowing, Max is a barking, tractor is a running.
7am the chainsaw will be running, the woodchipper will be chopping in the morning as well.
Want noise, welcome to my world of getting it done early.:laughing7:

Want to yell, play the music load, and we really don't want to see the beer gut nude swimming.
So
 
Humid day, Quebec is in the yearly construction holiday.
Results we receive boat's in transit, and I thought last year was a one time event.
Nope today the same obnoxious two boats arrived to the Govt dock in their transit.

So the rooster is crowing, Max is a barking, tractor is a running.
7am the chainsaw will be running, the woodchipper will be chopping in the morning as well.
Want noise, welcome to my world of getting it done early.:laughing7:

Want to yell, play the music load, and we really don't want to see the beer gut nude swimming.
So

You could add a "free berries" sign to the cliffside...l.o.l..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom