What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning Bill!
I am hale and hearty. It's the rest of life that's out to get me.
I think I keep falling off ship thru that time warp mentioned earlier.
Long float in a dark space, weird wind...and I think somebody farted in there! :icon_scratch::dontknow:

Boy oh boy....spearfishing has come a long way.....got a new 400$ pole spear !! Ya thats right 400$ !! I've been kinda disappointed in the spearfishing lately....but finally my prot?g? is old enough (16) and has the lung capacity and drive to keep at this game. His passion for it is obvious to us all now. We have graduated to the next level and we are done with the cheap toys we were learning with. We are upgrading and going next level now !! Carbon fiber break down poles, dual barb breakaway ice pick tips with spectra leader, and upgraded silicone bands. We lost so many great fish with the old style paralyzer triple prong tips...these were basic rigs to teach my freedivers with. Now all of a sudden with the upgrade in equipment my passion for spearfishing has been renewed !! Im eager to hunt trophies again !! Wooo hoooo !!

Hello Beeps and Bart
Read the last few words in one quote
Read the first few words in the other quote

Now why did the brain ask-"Do fish fart?":dontknow:
 
An young Organic gardener sends a thank you to Bill for the garlic growing tip video....
 
Got the homebuilt cold smoker going today... had a side business in AUS cold smoking...

Patron drink of the year for 2015 was a smoked sea salt margarita...I supplied the heavily mesquite smoked Himalayan...until it was black...only 3/4 rim, so you could take a littel at a time, but the smell of the smoke...damn...
vBXco9g.webp



Had another drink go far...smoked Bloody Mary...all ingredients mesquite smoked,
Choice of smoked salt or smoked sugar for the rim...paprika, garlic, onion, ginger (smoked ginger...oh yeah!) black peppercorn, and chili flake...

VrN9thz.webp
All cold smoked, so doesnt alter the, well, whatever it is.

partial list of what I was selling:

Sea salt..Himalayan, flake, and NZ rock
Bourbon soaked Sea salt ...oh damn
Shiraz soaked Sea salt...(really good)

y75bsoS.webp
paprika (sweet)
chili flake
black peppercorns...the absolutely best thing ever...
garlic
garlic and onion powder
nuts: macadamia, almond, walnut, chickpeas
rice... a paella with smoked rice...wahoo!
pasta
coffee
honey...again, only second best to black pepper corns...
flour..make bread with smoked flour!

Mixes:
For Kangaroo: Bush Girl..Himalayan rock salt, black pepper, garlic and chili flake...add at the end, dried grated orange peel...took the game right out of it!
AKRTOlc.webp
Bush Man: mesquite smoked bourbon sea salt, black peppercorn, and chiliflake
Chili Mix: Sea salt, chili flake, paprika
Dukkah: smoked walnuts, almonds, paprika,garlic, onion, coriander seed...

Rubs:
Red Meat: Coffee, garlic, brown sugar, black peppercorn, chiliflake, onion, paprika, sea salt.. (all smoked)
Seafood: coffee, brown sugar, paprika, chili flake
Mediterranean Mix: Sea salt, garlic, rosemary, grated lemon peel..


Whos hungry now!
 
Last edited:
Well I am not sure if I should drink, eat, or smoke those combos.
But now I'm hangering for some ribs.
 
Muwaha hahah hah hahhhh hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hhh hhhhh hhhh hhhhhh ***COUGH HACK SNORT COUGH SNIVEL***

Arrrg.

Pretty bad when you hack from typing.

Um anyway... what gives ? thread is dead.

Where is anyone and everyone today ?

I DID get a "like" from Ms beepsters.. :)
 
They misunderstood Bill, Arc, and went fishing for strippers! :laughing7:

What do you catch those with ? ?

Do they like worms ? ? ?

:P
 
W
ell I am not sure if I should drink, eat, or smoke those combos.
But now I'm hangering for some ribs.

All!

Enjoy
 
Jim,

No problem that BC grower in the video knows his stuff and has a degree in agriculture & lots of other videos with tips and tricks.


An young Organic gardener sends a thank you to Bill for the garlic growing tip video....
 
Muwaha hahah hah hahhhh hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hhh hhhhh hhhh hhhhhh ***COUGH HACK SNORT COUGH SNIVEL***

Arrrg.

Pretty bad when you hack from typing.

Um anyway... what gives ? thread is dead.

Where is anyone and everyone today ?

I DID get a "like" from Ms beepsters.. :)

Try plying her with....Rum!
 
Stuffed peppers tonight with a side salad from the garden. I even added a few cherry tomatoes we grew yummy!
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Morning Tnet crew.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom