What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I have gained a whole lot of respect for the wall, fence, foundation stone masons, of the world.
I've been putting rock around the bottom of the chicken wire enclosure fencing.
Didn't really seem like a difficult task until a few rocks turn into packing tons of rocks.
Loading them, then walking them around the fence line. (can't drive up to 85% of the line because of the topography).
So to all the rock placers, haulers, builders of the past I tip my hat at the sweat, blood, and tears that were spent lugging rocks.
 
Jim,

Good idea with putting rocks around the outside of the chicken run....now the local foxes have started weight training so they can move the rocks later on....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
morning guys. I've haven't posted in long time. I've been busy going to antique shops and other various stores. I'll post some pics later of the stuff I've bought.
I have got my truck running maybe i'll post a video of me driving around the country side.
 
Alright Mary!
Cheering for her. She's earned her position.

If shooting is not enough to keep my interest ,(it is , it is!) she studies kinesiology too.
Folks working on my prosthetic need various education levels and subjects , with kinesiology in there. And it has been an informal study of mine.
Watch folks walk next time you're around a lot of people.
How many can show a good form for varied reasons?
I researched average incomes of those involved in my process. Seems low to me for the required education.
Rehab to follow. Yep , they study kinesiology too.
 
RC,

One of my nearby younger neighbours is a stay at home mom, however, her professional is kineseology which she practiced before having kids.
 
RC,

One of my nearby younger neighbours is a stay at home mom, however, her professional is kineseology which she practiced before having kids.

Well? How does she motate today? Or did she practice on helping others motate?
:laughing7:
 
RC,

Her specialty was in pain management using various stretching, etc....exercises to help work out the pain be it sciatica, etc...
 
Bill button down your hatches at 20:30
We're getting a heavy rain, thunder, light show at the moment.
 
Want a good laugh ? Ck. out 3:29 LOL:)
 
Roger,

Quite the recipe thanks for sharing.....we've got a recipe for a Greek style stew in one of our many cook books that's delicious also.

Slow cooked in tomatoes and red wine, etc....real tasty with some crusty bread and a salad on the side.
 
Jim,

We're getting your rain including some thunder and lightning....I'm sure the garden is loving it.

Managed to get the back lawn mowed and also picked most of the remaining garlic since they recommend picking it when the earth is somewhat dry.

Just a heads up on the hard neck garlic and when to harvest...watched a video by a professional farmer and his recommendation was that when 3 to 4 leaves out of 7 are dry that's the time for best curing and long term preservation.

I would have linked to the video, however, it's in French and you'd probably not understand it....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Bill, I met up with Andy in Ottawa many moons back for a hunt.
For some odd reason I ended up going over this bridge and my GPS started to talk to me in French.
I was pleading with her to get me out of there-scared the living crap out of me.:laughing7:
 
G night.

C u n am.
 
Big money Whadi...
Step back behind the velvet rope folks , high roller , comin through!:laughing7:

Way to go Whadi!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Gare
Back
Top Bottom