What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bill...sounds fantastic!

I have been making my own ravioli, pot stickers, and tortellini...

I get the raw egg roll wraps from the store...make my own fillings..

forget trying to make that dough!
 
Bart, sadly being in your position as well known as you are, you have to suspect the worst and come back from there to maybe kids.

Were they looking for a gps, papers or info you might have left there? Until you can ensure none of that is likely only then suspect kids and change!

From time to time this has happened.....rash of break ins always petty stuff....cops always get there man in a couple days. Kevin....I LEFT MY CHAIN AND COIN IN THE CUP HOLDER !! By the grace of God it was still there !! Thats the dumbest thing I've done in awhile !! If I were a criminal I'd break a window for that chain and coin.....no need...my dumb ass left the doors unlocked !! That just burned up alot of my luck !!
 
They were looking for Rum... and when they found none... they took enough change to buy some.

:P

I think you nailed it.....my lesson is learned !! Good thing they didn't wake me....I was locked and loaded.
 
Well, it is easier to leave the doors unlocked, and let them in,
at least you dont have to pay for a broken window...
 
Xaos,

Yep we've tried the home made pasta route unless you're a purist with lots of patience just not worth the effort.

We've done the Asian wraps and works like a charm you get like 120 for a couple of bucks at an Asian market. And given the size they go a long way meal wise a half dozen double wraps is a meal so 10 portions per package plus the filling.




Bill...sounds fantastic!

I have been making my own ravioli, pot stickers, and tortellini...

I get the raw egg roll wraps from the store...make my own fillings..

forget trying to make that dough!
 
I had posted up a eyeball ring I found the other day and since it had no stamp on it figured it was fake. Well I took a brush to it and the stones are shinning big time now.

It was at the edge of a parking lot and had some scratches on the band courtesy of some cars running over it, however, no sign of plating whatever the metal appears to be solid all the way through and non magnetic.

Starting to think it might be white gold and the stamp merely got worn off from use. It's only 1.8 grams but if it's legit better than a kick in the butt....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC04109.webp
    DSC04109.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 25
Yep...make big batches and freeze them...
 
Well, it is easier to leave the doors unlocked, and let them in,
at least you dont have to pay for a broken window...

Friend parks truck at carpool. Parked unlocked, and window on drivers door lowered an inch for air and C.B. radio coax cable. Rides in someone else's vehicle to work.
Thieves pull antenna off roof and pull on it repeatedly smashing radio against the window till the window broke.......
 
I had posted up a eyeball ring I found the other day and since it had no stamp on it figured it was fake. Well I took a brush to it and the stones are shinning big time now.

It was at the edge of a parking lot and had some scratches on the band courtesy of some cars running over it, however, no sign of plating whatever the metal appears to be solid all the way through and non magnetic.

Starting to think it might be white gold and the stamp merely got worn off from use. It's only 1.8 grams but if it's legit better than a kick in the butt....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Wooo hooo !! I had to get mine checked too bill....ring had been sized and engraved...no marks left !! My jeweler high five me !! :headbang::occasion14::laughing7:
 
Bart,

Well my regular barmaid at the pub Melanie will be moving along to another job....I've considered her a friend for like 14 years now considering I missed 2 of her birthdays courtesy of covid I'll give her the ring as a gift next Monday.

I've probably given the missus 10 to 15 rings over the years as well as some pendants, a couple of bracelets and a few necklaces so fair is fair.
 
Last edited:
Morning TreasureNet Crew.
 
Morning ARC, Rook, and to the rest of the crew when you fall out of the hammocks.
 
I had to do a solo trip of the annual organic blueberry picking this year.
The Mrs stayed behind to tend the pets and the flock of beaks.
So it's a 100 mile drive one way to the patch, 6 hrs of picking.
50 lbs of blueberries for the bounty. (probably a 1lb or more in the belly)
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-245.html
Little more challenging this year for picking as the there seemed to be more splits, bird damage, and earwigs.
So it slowed down the sorting of the berries while picking them.
 
Good morning....nice berries pepper !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom