What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pat has asked everyone why I don't hunt the same grounds he does ?? Simple answer...I hunt spanish treasure most of the time and leave the middle keys swimming holes to him. Not anymore....pat is gonna have to get up earlier, and go more often if he's gonna keep up with me now. No sharing anymore. I will go earlier, I will stay longer, and I will go more often. Kinda made a pact with another hunter to take over pats territory.....and we are !!
 
Off to be something...

Havent decided which yet.

:)
 
Screenshot_20210722-085606_Google.webp
There proud of there platinum and diamonds....let's hope I have similar value in my ring !! Thats the closest match I could find. 6 grand !!
 
Thats hilarious roger !!
 
Dude....my car got broken into....they rifled through everything. Yesterday after detecting I left my detector in the car, with my treasure coin and chain !! The chain and coin were still there !!....my detector was still there !! I can't believe it....thank God!!
 
Dude....my car got broken into....they rifled through everything. Yesterday after detecting I left my detector in the car, with my treasure coin and chain !! The chain and coin were still there !!....my detector was still there !! I can't believe it....thank God!!

Dearest Bart. There be pirates everywhere. Everywhere!
If it ain't nailed down well , or red hot..... It is subject to theft.
You got lucky in your misfortune. Don't press your luck.

Question , was it common thieves , or other type of goaled (rhymes with gold) ner do wells sniffing about?
Answer , there are pirates everywhere.
 
Bart,

Nice payday on that platinum ring wtg!

Insofar as hitting the swimming locales back when Gary Drayton was posting regularly on here....heck he'd be out in the middle of the night with a head lamp to beat the local competition.

When you're making scores like that platinum ring it's certainly worth the extra effort/sacrifice.
 
Last edited:
Dude....my car got broken into....they rifled through everything. Yesterday after detecting I left my detector in the car, with my treasure coin and chain !! The chain and coin were still there !!....my detector was still there !! I can't believe it....thank God!!

You got lucky ! I'd be packing something,its a freaking Crazy world out there.
 
Dude....my car got broken into....they rifled through everything. Yesterday after detecting I left my detector in the car, with my treasure coin and chain !! The chain and coin were still there !!....my detector was still there !! I can't believe it....thank God!!

You got lucky ! I'd be packing something,its a freaking Crazy world out there.

I never go metal detecting without my Glock 19.
 
Dearest Bart. There be pirates everywhere. Everywhere!
If it ain't nailed down well , or red hot..... It is subject to theft.
You got lucky in your misfortune. Don't press your luck.

Question , was it common thieves , or other type of goaled (rhymes with gold) ner do wells sniffing about?
Answer , there are pirates everywhere.

They took change !! I got lucky....kids !!
 
Thick smoke covering a lot of the US https://fire.airnow.gov/

Yesterday the smoke made it to West Virginia,Today its here overhead. Too high to smell it, but its blocking out the sun... the good news....it won't reach the 90s as forecast said. 002.webp003.webp
 
I never go Anyplace w/o something

I even carry in church. I don't intend to be a victim when Achmed decides he wants to kill a bunch of Christians.
 
Dude....my car got broken into....they rifled through everything. Yesterday after detecting I left my detector in the car, with my treasure coin and chain !! The chain and coin were still there !!....my detector was still there !! I can't believe it....thank God!!

Bart, sadly being in your position as well known as you are, you have to suspect the worst and come back from there to maybe kids.

Were they looking for a gps, papers or info you might have left there? Until you can ensure none of that is likely only then suspect kids and change!
 
Last edited:
They were looking for Rum... and when they found none... they took enough change to buy some.

:P
 
Last edited:
ARC,

Thanks for the chuckles....here's hoping whatever is keeping you busy these days is making you piles of money!
 
Someone tries to rob me, I dont call 911...

I call 411. Call before you dig....
 
Some ravioli tonight with our home made sauce and a salad from the potager (fancy version of garden in French)....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom