What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just a simple supper tonight whole chicken roasted in the oven with some seasonings, whipped up a home made potato salad and steamed some yellow beans from the garden.

Just relaxing now and sipping on a home made pilsener and on my morning walk eyeballed a ring....turned out to be a junker still a neat find.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04106.webp
    DSC04106.webp
    128 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC04107.webp
    DSC04107.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 35
Congrats Bart... post up some pics when ya get a chance.
 
Off.. Time to get horizontal.

c u n am.
 
Oh brother here we go again....can't load pics !!
 
20210721_200932.webp huh...working now ??
 
Bart,

A couple of nice looking rings that 2nd one with the worked edge might have some age.

I managed a similar one rose gold many years ago.
 
...Just relaxing now and sipping on a home made pilsener ...
That amber color in the photos looks more like a Vienna Lager.
What Lovibond rated malt did you use, hops (noble?) and yeast strain and what was the starting gravity?
 
Morning Tnet Crew.
 
Morning world of :coffee2:
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning AARC and pepper
 
ECS,

I just use kit concentrates to make my beer. I don't have the patience to do the scratch method.



That amber color in the photos looks more like a Vienna Lager.
What Lovibond rated malt did you use, hops (noble?) and yeast strain and what was the starting gravity?
 
Rusty good luck with the bottle sales I hope you make out like a bandit!
 
Bart,

I'll see if I can load the rose colored ring with the similar worked band for you.
 

Attachments

  • dsc00912 (2).webp
    dsc00912 (2).webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 29
Looks almost the same bill....the big platinum one is something else !! 15.5 grams !! When the timing is right and I can slip in to these spots before others, its almost always a sure bet !! Got there before my rival pat yesterday. He will be disappointed when he goes next !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom