What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Especially when I either get

A. a rash of crap from my parents for not working enough which is bs, or

B. Get laughed at by my friends who make fun of the fact that I don't like hanging around people, refuse to go to parties or anything, and remain single.



On the first count, all I do is work. I work at home, I work at my friends house, I help on another guys property, I manage a property for a congressman for crying out loud! On the second count, it's just not who I am. I friend-zone every girl I meet and I am okay with that. I don't like hanging around people because the more I do, the more I realize I don't like people.

I like to live by the rule, "None of your business, just leave alone."

Ya know....I think Johnny Cash put it best....
"Flesh and blood needs, flesh and blood."

But John Wayne's rules ring true to me also....
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.
John Wayne "The Shootist""
 
Hey everyone. I'm back.
 
Join the politics forum. You need to become a Charter member.. 20 bucks for a year.. You will love it!!!!!
 
I'm thinking... there might be a theme here!!
 
And second place goes to...

 
heart "Alone" was thee hands down winner, number one.
 
This is for Oddjob.

 
Morning TreasureNet Crew.
 
Good morning everyone, hitting the road in a few minutes! The Invasion of the North commences!
 
Hey everyone. I'm back.

Where have you been oddjob....never mind....probably a top secret mission...welcome back buddy !!
 
Morning folks. Welcome back ODDJOB
 
Morning rook, rusty, ARC...and probably a goodnight to oregon !!
 
Sure but no!!! good late/early mornin'!!! ( depending on your location)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom