What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone and anyone :hello:
 
Mornin all.

Hey back again O.J.. I didn't do it!
 
Folks,

Eating mediterranean tonight. Got a ripe avocado so I'll make some guacamole with that. Also some fresh corn shucked and it'll be roasted in the oven with olive oil, lime juice and lots of garlic and some chopped up cherry tomatoes at serving time for a nice salsa with some toasted wraps for scooping it up.

Probably cube up some feta cheese for some protein.
 
ODDJOB!!@!! welcome back!

as always...a man of few wordz...

img_20210728_wa0004_7a17d86325ecadf9dc2dc998adaeea2098e50a4c.webp
 
Last edited:
some of my photos...

hlww3NG.webp bVu95bU.webp
fpOFrWL.webp Iqrc9SJ.webp

starting up that business again!

oh, and well..the usual reaction to this...

jkC8eHd.webp
 
Last edited:
Goodnight...to some of the coolest internet web site friends...

Hope everyone is having a good night.

C u n am.
 
Sleep tight cap !!
 

FYI

1790 – The first United States census was conducted, with the nation's residential population enumerated to be 3,929,214

​So put that in a pipe a smoke it......
 
Bought myself a Lombardini motor 530
Sucker works like nothing I have seen before.
First gear that's it, 2nd I'm like hanging on, knocking it back down to idle.
Man I'm loving this one-makes short work of a long list of work.
5hrs on a tank and there was still plenty in it-no wonder these run around in the e 3rd world countries.
I think it's 8hp diesel
20210731_171958.webp
20210731_171943.webp
 
Last edited:
Mornin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom