What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Pep.
 
Morning Bill.
 
Morning pepper, ARC and bill
 
Morning Bill and Rook

Bill looks like we are finally getting 4 days of sunshine in a row, need to dry things up a bit again. Sure haven't had to water much in the month of July it seemed, yesterday it never even dried up as the ground was so wet.
 
Hello and good morning crew !!:hello:
 
Morning Bart.
 
Good morning, pirates and piratesses!
 
Every day I am reminded that life ain't fair. I went to my friends house to help out with cleanup after we had a major storm roll through. Instead, I am left to repair a creek crossing and bridge that washed out all by myself, while he goes chasing tail if you get my implied meaning elsewhere, and my other buddy ditched to go to a concert. I worked all day and partway into the night, but got it all done and fixed. I was exhausted, by got showered and drove all the way across the county to visit my favorite cashier and made her laugh at poorly constructed, but somehow well delivered jokes. At least I got that bit of satisfaction.

Today I continued by helping my ever so happy friend with treestands, but walked to each one while he and the concert going friend rode on an ATV. I clocked in seven miles today. When I get home, I am yelled at for not cutting the grass, and one of my parents had to do it. What would you like, a medal? No empathy for someone completely sore and worn out. Tomorrow I',m driving to Pennsylvania. Maybe I'll get some peace and quiet up there, but I doubt it.

ya know, Rusty, I have a lot of respect for you and your work ethics. You are a rare breed these days. The only thing that catches my eye in this situation is maybe put family matters before friend matters.
 
Morning Bart and WD
 
Morning WD.
 
You guys ever read the beale cipher threads......what a train wreck !! Hundreds of pages of insults and arguing, mods deleting, people being put in time out, and getting banned !! Never once have i seen a single picture of anything worth a crap ever posted !! Just went through one of these threads and was disgusted and embarrassed by and for all those posting !! Watching adults devolve into kindergarten level insults.....so sad....and the poor mods that have to chastise the same characters over and over again !! Guess I won't do that again.....ill just stay away from all that conjecture !!
 
Good morning, Pepper and Bart.

LOL! Bart, you know a couple of our beloved pirates stir the pot on them there threads. LOL! The way I see it, it is like the ole codgers at the barber shop not really meaning no harm. They just like to argue. Just my opinion.
 
Did we loose our smiley and other emojis?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom