What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, Bill.
The MR bought me a Belizean cookbook. Seriously. He was on his own and I never mentioned I wanted one. Is that a hint?
 
Good morning, rook. I sent your meme about babysitting mom's grankids to my son and daughter. My son replied, "Seriously! Take these kids somewhere with you sometime! SOB!"

ROFL!!!!
 
Arrrgg somehow i missed Rook.

Sorry Rookster.
 
Busy morning here I started off mowing,then I mowed,then I mowed some more.I HATE mowing !:BangHead::tongue3: Got to be the most 'Brain-Dead' job in the world .
 
You guys ever read the beale cipher threads......what a train wreck !! Hundreds of pages of insults and arguing, mods deleting, people being put in time out, and getting banned !! Never once have i seen a single picture of anything worth a crap ever posted !! Just went through one of these threads and was disgusted and embarrassed by and for all those posting !! Watching adults devolve into kindergarten level insults.....so sad....and the poor mods that have to chastise the same characters over and over again !! Guess I won't do that again.....ill just stay away from all that conjecture !!

As Bob Weir would comment, "At least we are enjoying the ride"! :laughing7:
PS: The Oak Island threads are ...
'NUFF SAID! :thumbsup:
 
Busy morning here I started off mowing,then I mowed,then I mowed some more.I HATE mowing !:BangHead::tongue3: Got to be the most 'Brain-Dead' job in the world .

Mornin all.

RTR ,you just need to add a little "spice" to the matter.
You could hire a sweetheart of a gal to mow for you to make it more entertaining.
Like this one...
(Rusty , if that's your Mom , I'm sorry...)

 
Last edited:
Did we loose our smiley and other emojis?

Dunno, milady....:dontknow:
But...if, mayhaps, we did...you're quite welcome to the one in my heart. :)

Screenshot_2021-03-27-23-03-24.webp
 
You guys ever read the beale cipher threads......what a train wreck !! Hundreds of pages of insults and arguing, mods deleting, people being put in time out, and getting banned !! Never once have i seen a single picture of anything worth a crap ever posted !! Just went through one of these threads and was disgusted and embarrassed by and for all those posting !! Watching adults devolve into kindergarten level insults.....so sad....and the poor mods that have to chastise the same characters over and over again !! Guess I won't do that again.....ill just stay away from all that conjecture !!

What is a Beale thread. :dontknow:
I always wondered, but the rabbit hole was never that appealing.
 
Hey Bart Baby:)
Your a boat guy.Have you ever used a product called 'Vinyl off' to remove boat hull ID # s ?
 
Yes roger...it works ok !! Still alot of careful scraping.....sometimes a heat gun helps too !!
 
What is a Beale thread. :dontknow:
I always wondered, but the rabbit hole was never that appealing.

It the rabbit hole that leads to the yellow brick road then onto the lost highway in a never ending mobius trip of speculation and conjecture concerning a fictional adventure treasure story, THE BEALE PAPERS, a pamphlet published by James Beverly Ward in 1885 Lynchburg, Virginia.
It has been observed that the names, events, and locations parallel that of those in Ward and his wife's extended family.
There is NO supporting evidence outside of Ward's pamphlet that collaborate the Beale treasure story narrative.
 
It the rabbit hole that leads to the yellow brick road then onto the lost highway in a never ending mobius trip of speculation and conjecture concerning a fictional adventure treasure story, THE BEALE PAPERS, a pamphlet published by James Beverly Ward in 1885 Lynchburg, Virginia.
It has been observed that the names, events, and locations parallel that of those in Ward and his wife's extended family.
There is NO supporting evidence outside of Ward's pamphlet that collaborate the Beale treasure story narrative.

Awww , you wrote, "Treasure". And fictional!

 
Checked the numbers for Quebec for vaccines. First dose 85.1% and 66.7% second dose looking forward to things heading back to normal.

Already most restaurants, pubs, etc....are back to full service and trying to make up for lost time.
 
It the rabbit hole that leads to the yellow brick road then onto the lost highway in a never ending mobius trip of speculation and conjecture concerning a fictional adventure treasure story, THE BEALE PAPERS, a pamphlet published by James Beverly Ward in 1885 Lynchburg, Virginia.
It has been observed that the names, events, and locations parallel that of those in Ward and his wife's extended family.
There is NO supporting evidence outside of Ward's pamphlet that collaborate the Beale treasure story narrative.

And to think...

I could just tell them where i think the treasure is. :)
 
Checked the numbers for Quebec for vaccines. First dose 85.1% and 66.7% second dose looking forward to things heading back to normal.

Already most restaurants, pubs, etc....are back to full service and trying to make up for lost time.

There's folks been chomping at the bit to be able to fish Canadian waters (and of course vice versa , got to fish some one else's back yard...Not our own) since shutdown.
Scuttlebutt has it at the end of the month. So far.

Looks like Canada has been getting stuff done. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom