What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morn pep.

off.
 
Hello:hello:....how is everyone ?
 
Wen I was a young boy!
They said your only gettin 'older.
But how was I to now then... that they'd be cryin' on my shoulder!

That's my memory of the lyrics... I was at their concert quite a while ago...
Bon Jovi discovered this band.

 
Good morning folks
 
Good morning rook, Oregon, and pepper....oh ya and good morning to captain ARC !!
 
Morning Bart and OV

It's a very foggy morning (150ft visibility) for sure there will be a while before we can see anything clear.
 
Top of the morning to you Rook
 
Morning Bart and OV

It's a very foggy morning (150ft visibility) for sure there will be a while before we can see anything clear.

Dead calm here....humidity at 90%....ocean is as flat as a glass tabletop !! Thunder heads moving this way.
 
Just checked the local weather forecast and there's a heat warning in effect....hot and humid weather starting today going right through to Friday.
 
Morning ARC, pepper, bart , bill and OV
 
Just checked the local weather forecast and there's a heat warning in effect....hot and humid weather starting today going right through to Friday.

By Tuesday 90F feeling like a 106F
Not what we care for Bill, is the feeling of wearing clothes that feel like a wet tea bag.

Then again the -40F is another whine.......
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses!

Hot and humid here for the week also.

Sturgis is going on. I don't know if Shepherdess is working with the public or not. Stay safe girl!
 
Tomorrow may be a huge day in history, and the books may be rewritten !! I wish for the life of me I could share the progress of the search for el angel bueno and la concepcion !! But we are banking on legal battles so all cards are kept close to the vest !! A major discovery yesterday though. Today's dive will tell alot. I won't get to dive until next weekend though. Hopefully it will be on a ballast mound !! Woooo hoooo 2021 baby !!
 
Great video footage i wish I could show or post !!
 
Bart, I am so glad you share your adventures and excitement. It gets me (and probably others) excited for you.Wishing you great discoveries! :hello2:
 
My gosh this is huge....im still shaking !!
 
I was in the swim hole yesterday while they chased the galleon....I had my most targets ever, and recovered 228 coins.....I did not get good gold but got lots of jewelry. While fanning the bottom sometimes 3-4 coins at a time would appear.....heres the jewelry.....lots of small silver and the little gold chain is marked 925...its a gold plated piece. 20210808_092853.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom