What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Peyton....have you looked up ladywildbones yet !!:laughing7::thumbsup:
 
Screenshot_20210809-105035_Instagram.webp
Screenshot_20210809-104939_Instagram.webp
And Peyton im working on a show with her to highlight my urban logging operation here in the keys !! Maybe thats even better....keep the treasure secret....promote the wood business. She wants to film us treasure diving for el angel bueno, the spanish galleon too....that would be up to the guys I work with !!
 
View attachment 1941610
View attachment 1941611
And Peyton im working on a show with her to highlight my urban logging operation here in the keys !! Maybe thats even better....keep the treasure secret....promote the wood business. She wants to film us treasure diving for el angel bueno, the spanish galleon too....that would be up to the guys I work with !!

Anthemoessa =no return sailor.
Run your secrets out of you like juice from a press. Leaving only crushed pulp for chum.

Jus sayin....
 
Anthemoessa =no return sailor.
Run your secrets out of you like juice from a press. Leaving only crushed pulp for chum.

Jus sayin....

Hmmmmm !! Upon further thought I can see your point RC....yes...crushed pulp for chum....so eloquently put !!
 
Hmmmmm !! Upon further thought I can see your point RC....yes...crushed pulp for chum....so eloquently put !!

Respectfully :
It is your decision of how many eyes you want on your life.
It's not like minded folks that appreciate entertainment and vicarious treasure hunting that bother me.
It's folks that think you have something they don't. And want it. Through theft or competition based on your activity.

Then there is the bean counters and law / regulation insurers that don't care if you're on the up and up , until after interrogation.

Confronted a guy taking pictures from the road of my former homestead.
Legally he could do it. My making him nervous didn't change the fact.

When I slide out for an excursion , I don't want more eyes on me.
And sure don't want them here when I'm not...

But that's me.
If you're going to part with your privacy , make it worth your while. $$$ wise. Enough to be able to relocate and fight to be low key under a persona if need be. Including your family. Or prepare to be under a glass. For good or bad. But do it for you. Not someone furthering thier portfolio with you on the list. At your expense.
 
Bart...

Might wanna start keeping an eye to the sky... maybe mention to some of your buds who need an early prep cycle...

Just an early mention at this point that the possible exists.

MAYBE... PERHAPS... POTENTIALLY...

"something wicked this way comes" - Shakespeare
 
I'm always cautious when one shops at the Goodyear rubber for the upper :lips:
 
Jim,

My annual bloodworks are due for December I'm planning on asking my GP if it's possible to have my antibody levels checked since I've had the double dose of Astra Zeneca.

We'll see how that shakes out.

In your case you had mentioned your Dr recommends against you getting the shots due to very low levels of antibodies and he doesn't want to risk it.

One option would be to ask for bloodworks to double check your level of antibodies then start eating fermented organic food suck as dill pickles, sauerkraut, etc....

These foods should up your antibodies naturally with zero risk and then say 3 to 6 months out get another round of blood tests to see if the antibody level has been bumped up.



Has anyone read anything on the anti-body testing?
This what I'd be interested in getting, as there are other that have expressed the same.

We are not the same-and that is a fact-some have just a natural defence against certain things as a virus-where others don't.

I guess it would be like some can gain weight looking at the pizza box-and someone that can't from eating the contents of the box. 2 people-2 entirely different results. (very simplistic thought)
 
Bart...

Might wanna start keeping an eye to the sky... maybe mention to some of your buds who need an early prep cycle...

Just an early mention at this point that the possible exists.

MAYBE... PERHAPS... POTENTIALLY...

"something wicked this way comes" - Shakespeare

Yup....I saw that....patiently waiting for the word to board up !!
 
Had another 3 ring day, and 151 coins !! Got a silver religious medallion and a silver earring too. Ill spare the beach and shallow water forum and wait for some gold to post again !! Those guys have to be sick of me posting multiple ring finds every day !!:laughing7::laughing7:
Rings were silver, stainless, and a heavy tungsten carbide. Unbelievable amount of people in the small swim hole again !! Worked an even smaller spot for the 151 coins !!
 
Jim,

My annual bloodworks are due for December I'm planning on asking my GP if it's possible to have my antibody levels checked since I've had the double dose of Astra Zeneca.

We'll see how that shakes out.

In your case you had mentioned your Dr recommends against you getting the shots due to very low levels of antibodies and he doesn't want to risk it.

One option would be to ask for bloodworks to double check your level of antibodies then start eating fermented organic food suck as dill pickles, sauerkraut, etc....

These foods should up your antibodies naturally with zero risk and then say 3 to 6 months out get another round of blood tests to see if the antibody level has been bumped up.

It's not a low antibody it's a autoimmune deficiency that has the specialist concerned.
Everyone has $10.00 in their pocket, I have 25 cents.

Drug therapy isn't in the books either, $65K a year.
I've had enough medical testing done and the figure the timeliness is 15 years down the road where I'll need it.
Life expectancy is 62 yrs old for my issue, brother just made it to then.

Now for your recipe of sucking up to a pickle:tongue3:, death don't look that bad :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Morning TreasureNet Crew.
 
Good morning RCT and ARC
 
Morning Arc :skullflag:
You?re up early :coffee2:
 
Morning Rook and Idaho.
 
Morning Idaho. How you been?
 
Morning Idaho. How you been?
Hanging in there :icon_thumright:

We?ve been in Idaho since beginning of 2018.
The summers are hot here, not quite Phoenix, but close enough.
We planted some shade trees, and drawing up plans for a covered back patio.

How about you?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom