What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Nice big red gemstone....probably garnet !! Eyeballed that sucker in the sand....it was gleaming from 8 feet away !! Got in the water at 10 am, got out at 5 pm....no food no water and no breaks all day....marathon hunt !! Water was absolutely perfect. Guy had a heart attack in the swim hole right next to me.....big commotion and stampede of people carrying him out of the water. Thought I was gonna have to do CPR, but he regained consciousness and ambulance arrived quickly.....I was first back in the water....that was the only time I got out !!
 
Jim,

As the saying goes.....



By Tuesday 90F feeling like a 106F
Not what we care for Bill, is the feeling of wearing clothes that feel like a wet tea bag.

Then again the -40F is another whine.......
 
I was in the swim hole yesterday while they chased the galleon....I had my most targets ever, and recovered 228 coins.....I did not get good gold but got lots of jewelry. While fanning the bottom sometimes 3-4 coins at a time would appear.....heres the jewelry.....lots of small silver and the little gold chain is marked 925...its a gold plated piece.

That's great Bart! But....do us a favor? Looking at the reflections in your pic? Would you please put on some pants!?!? :angel12:
 
Morning.

Saw a thing on the news... there is a Marijuana Collage in Apopka Fl... and after looking it up in Google i see there are a few courses offered in several colleges etc.

Crazy days... who would have thunk it.

Glad to see the positive changes going on in the world in some areas.
 
Good morning people's of RCT
 
Morning ARC and Rook and Bill
 
Morning bill and pepper
 
In case anyone is interested in how the covid vaccines work here you go.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/where-mrna-vaccines-and-spike-proteins-go

Has anyone read anything on the anti-body testing?
This what I'd be interested in getting, as there are other that have expressed the same.

We are not the same-and that is a fact-some have just a natural defence against certain things as a virus-where others don't.

I guess it would be like some can gain weight looking at the pizza box-and someone that can't from eating the contents of the box. 2 people-2 entirely different results. (very simplistic thought)
 
Just got asked to do an episode on discoverfloridachannel by the one and only Ladywildbones....Christina Wilson is a local here and a minor celebrity/influencer. She works for mosquito control, and has been kinda stalking me lately. I was shocked when she showed up at my house....mosquito control is aloud to walk onto private property, and im not sure if she was in my yard by coincidence or if she tracked me down from instagram ?? What ever the case was we have started to collaborate and she wants to learn and document the local ways of freediving shells, hog dogging fishing techniques, and of coarse shallow water wreck hunting, and underwater metaldetecting. Now all I have to worry about is a divorce from my wife....this chick is the Josh gates of the keys...she's hard core !! Google ladywildbones and all types of stuff pops up !!
 
Just got asked to do an episode on discoverfloridachannel by the one and only Ladywildbones....Christina Wilson is a local here and a minor celebrity/influencer. She works for mosquito control, and has been kinda stalking me lately. I was shocked when she showed up at my house....mosquito control is aloud to walk onto private property, and im not sure if she was in my yard by coincidence or if she tracked me down from instagram ?? What ever the case was we have started to collaborate and she wants to learn and document the local ways of freediving shells, hog dogging fishing techniques, and of coarse shallow water wreck hunting, and underwater metaldetecting. Now all I have to worry about is a divorce from my wife....this chick is the Josh gates of the keys...she's hard core !! Google ladywildbones and all types of stuff pops up !!

Makes me think about the first guy in California that found gold.
Why in the world would you tell anyone until you got all you could get?

You publicize how much fun and valuable finds you have, you just get hundreds of competitors
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom