What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

What is fast?

In your opinion....

Had my '66 Buick Wildcat (445) up to 120 once and it wanted more! Telephone poles, like a picket fence! I quit!

Fast? From zero to wet your pants in less than 4 seconds.

Funny thing about that car though. I was taking a corner at about 15 mph, right in front of a car parts store. Blew a hole in a cylinder wall!!!

I said, "WHAT!?!?!? TOO SLOW??? OR JUST JEALOUS OF ALL THOSE PARTS!?!?" :dontknow:
 
Watched every single episode of Gold Rush from day one. Back When Parker was knee-high to a grass hopper :) He's become kinda like the son we never had .
 
Got tore up yesterday....something got up my shirt and stung the sh.t out of me !! Once in a while it can get bad with the jellyfish, and im having lingering effects or irukandji syndrome....absolutely no sleep with constant feeling of being stung.....random and anywhere on my body, including inside my mouth and nose !! Stomach ache and head ache, shortness of breath some times....not sure what type of jellyfish but it lit me up on my back !!

"Jellyfish stings - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic" https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/jellyfish-stings/symptoms-causes/syc-20353284
 
Ouch, Bart! Did you soak in hot water like the site suggested? I hope you feel better.
I came across Stiltsville before. It would be pretty wild to live out in the water.
 
I'm out. Going to dig up pull tabs, beer caps and sinkers.
 
A bit of a long video, however, interesting about the corelation of health and diet.

 
Haven't been paying attention.

Just wondering.....what're you guys' opinions on two shows.

"Curse of Oak Island"
And....the show about Australian Gold diggers?

Oak Island? Pfff......
 
Got tore up yesterday....something got up my shirt and stung the sh.t out of me !! Once in a while it can get bad with the jellyfish, and im having lingering effects or irukandji syndrome....absolutely no sleep with constant feeling of being stung.....random and anywhere on my body, including inside my mouth and nose !! Stomach ache and head ache, shortness of breath some times....not sure what type of jellyfish but it lit me up on my back !!

"Jellyfish stings - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic" https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/jellyfish-stings/symptoms-causes/syc-20353284

Vinegar is a helpful tool for the sting.
What ever you do Bart don't let anyone pee down the back. :laughing7:
In all seriousness hope you get some relief for that nasty.
 
Bill, split is nice I did a lot of work there but sibnik I found more my speed.
 
Oddjob,

"Bill, split is nice I did a lot of work there but sibnik I found more my speed."

Here you go.

 
Off... G night.
 
Mornin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom